G'day everyone,
As the title suggests, I'm an Aussie, and my name is Steven.
I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
I won't go into much about me, as I have just filled in my Bio with a lot of my life.
I've been known to ramble a lot, and am trying to learn to be more concise.
I found this forum while searching for an answer to a lump on one of my fish. I haven't found an answer yet as all the information I could find weren't the same, so didn't fit.
I did find a couple threads that were very interesting, and informative, and well written. Thus my thanks.

Since a workplace injury back in February 2014, I don't get online much these days. I'm often forgetful, and my wife always tells me that I have already told her that.

I used to love fishing, especially surf fishing, but I haven't done any fishing since my injury.
I also love photography, but need to relearn it as I have forgotten a lot about it, and despite digital cameras being capable of doing the same, everything is different. A 50mm lense on different cameras have different focal lengths, it's confusing lol.
I used to have an SLR film camera, and it's auto mode was primitive comparee to the digital versions, but I used to take a lot of awesome photos back in the day.
These days unfortunately, I haven't strayed far from the auto modes.
I don't get out for photography trips like I used to, thanks to the injury.
We have bought ourselves a caravan thanks to a small windfall, but our car being a V8 is very thirsty towing the caravan, so we bought a second hand Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland which is awesome. My wife said she wouldn't let me buy another car as the one I have is a car I've dreamt of, and I would be giving up my dream car. It's a 2001 Holden Statesman International if anyone is interested.
The Jeep has more luxury and options than the Statesman has, and the diesel engine is very economical. Of course, the Statesman is much more comfortable, especially the seats, and while a 40km city trip can use 1/4 of a tank, especially when I'm in a hurry lol, it cause less petrol travelling 200km on the highway.

I hope I haven't bored anyone, and I hope those who are interested have learnt about me, and who I am.

Cheers
Steven...