Country
    Singapore

Ric Vall, Josephine Wang, Please explain yourself

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Ric Vall; Josephine Wang,

I have no idea who the both of you are on AQ, but If you have issues with my alias, have some guts to write it down in this forum, just like JL John, aka Bryan, don't be a coward.

Josephine Wang,

You wrote "Read carefully what they are asking, don't assume?" You are asking me not to assume?? but you posted this wall of text on facebook before first checking with me here. You can easily PM me if you have an account, tell me who you are and verify. But you fail to do so.

Hiding behind false names? I have been here for a long time and many retired hobbyist know me by my real name, including the boss from Qianhu.

"Keep appearing in your threads", please don't be so self centered. You could just be one of those few people who create topics. And I only post replies to new topics regardless of who created them. Don't believe, you can see from my activity profile list. On AQ, we average around 2-3 new threads per 5 days. You can ask one of the moderators to share that info with you.

With regards to ceramic bio-rings or biohome's bacteria need air/O2 only question. It also depends on the structure and design of the media, the system can supports both aerobic (require oxygen) and anaerobic bacteria (not requiring oxygen) for instance. Example, biohome structure type media, at low oxygen concentration, N. hamburgensis increased and grows faster than of N. europaea, and with it's larger population size, the nitrite-oxidizing bacterium became the stronger competitor for oxygen and ammonium accumulated in the fermentor.

Also for someone who writes extremely well, you have problem with spell checks, negetivity should be spelt as negativity and Tuscano?? TETRA should be spelt as "Tucano" Tucanoichthys tetra, if that is the tetra you are refering to.

Therefore, based on your post on Facebook Group "SG ASAP Singapore Aquarium Shrimps & Plants International Fish Accessories" on the Wednesday, Jan 23rd at 7.44pm, subsequently with another post made on Wednesday, Jan 23rd at 3.42pm.

You have accused me of being crazy.
    You have accused me of shooting and killing you.
    You have not only misused my alias on facebook and have also accused me of stalking you.
    YOu have accused me of shaming Aquatic Quotient.
    You further accused me of using the forum to sell things only. Again, you assume. You may want to check on my profile when was the last time I sold things on AQ and compare those threads to my post count ratio.

Whatever you posted on facebook has been established as baseless and is defamatory by law.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Ric Vall, Josephine Wang, Please explain yourself

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Still waiting for a response.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by torque6 View Post
    Still waiting for a response.
    133 views and no reply!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by torque6 View Post
    133 views and no reply!
    Wow, now it makes sense.
    Jojowhisky = Josephine Wang

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Ric Vall, when someone uses a fake account with fake female photos on FB, there will be guaranteed lonely keyboard warriors who will support this FB user. Even if the creator is a man. These keyboard warriors are so pathetic thus they seek the attention of woman online because they cannot do it in REAL LIFE!

You should not have remove the comments. It clearly indicates that you are a loser. And the supporters will attack you for this.

The last activity from Josephine Wang on this forum is 1.22am this morning 29 Jan 2019, but as you can see she is gutless to post any reply to this thread. This is because forums are gender neutral and she has no audience nor supporters here!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Hello Vincent,

As advise by some veterans here. Please remove thread.

No point arguing with or proving point with an someone so insignificant such as Josephine Wang.