Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Not new but forgotten pw and user name

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all currently into keeping just wish to ask around do anyone have any SCUDS to spare? or anyone culturing them can spare a starter culture?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Not new but forgotten pw and user name

Yes I have scuds. About sparing some, sure, but you have to prove your bona fides.

At least introduce yourself, maybe tell us what you're keeping, why you want scuds, etc. It's a lot easier to give scuds to a friend, than a stranger whose very first post is "yo, anyone got scuds to spare?"

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by boofeng View Post
    Yes I have scuds. About sparing some, sure, but you have to prove your bona fides.

At least introduce yourself, maybe tell us what you're keeping, why you want scuds, etc. It's a lot easier to give scuds to a friend, than a stranger whose very first post is "yo, anyone got scuds to spare?"

LOL i see i planning Scuds culture for my puffer currently new member Amazon puffer seem picky on food been crack MTS like Cracking peanuts for them and alternate with grindal worms. But need something to alternate for their diet which is why i am looking for Scuds starter culture.

I was lucky to be able to get a grindal worm culture from a hobbyist on shopee (he also sharing his culture on carousel with a adoption fee) which solve my pea puffer food source.

Now i trying to source my Amazon puffer food source.

from another post i read you know a Ronnie of cause not sure is the same person is he the ponytail one? if yes than he also know me haha not pulling string just curious.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Congrats, you passed the test! Yeah I know Ronnie, I just picked up some awesome killifish eggs from him recently.

Your scuds are waiting for you at Hougang. Or if you prefer I can leave it at this LFS, Glassbox (Blk 22 Boon Keng Road), and you can pick it up during their operating hours. Just let me know when.

You might want to consider culturing ramshorn snails too... they are amazingly easy and productive.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi boofeng thank you very much look like the same ponytail haha miss chatting with him. Didn't know he got back to killifish. I thought he move to doing hydrophobic planting.

Oh regarding the scuds I good to collect from u in hougang I stay same area. I pm u my number.

Ramshorn snails I have kept them but only my blue one doing OK breeding but low rate. The pinkish one keep dying on me not sure why.
    My bladder snails declining in rate so need to wait up.
    Only my mts is striving like no tmr but due to it hard shell I need to crack them open like peanuts before feeding.
    While puffer can be quite picky at time that they don't touch dead stuff so that is why it leading me to look for scuds.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Oops I forgotten can't pm due to low post count lol

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Oops I tried to PM you but failed. You can contact me by phone. I've split my number - first four numbers are 9435, and the last four I'll post right at the bottom of this post.

Ronnie's not keeping much killies nowadays, it's true. But his "not much" is still more than my total haha.

I have ramshorns coming out my ears. Just keep feeding them and they'll reproduce massively. Mine are in the daphnia tubs so they get lots to eat every day.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Got it will Wapps u when i settle the stuff lying around the tanks area hahaha

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Great, let me know any time.