Country
    Singapore

Restarting the Old Hobby with African Cichlids

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi All,
    I'm sharing my other tanks that i've recently setup as well. 2 Small tank and 1 nano tank to house the cichlids.

Seems like there is no other shops selling tanganyika cichlids other than NKS. Anyone knows of any other LFS that brings in these cichlids?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Restarting the Old Hobby with African Cichlids

Talk to JZX, they do import from Germany once in a while, and you can ride on their shipment to order some fish. Check their Facebook page for the stocklist (it's massive - use the search function to find the fish you're keen on!)

Other than them and NKS, I don't know many other shops stocking these. Green Chapter had some Cyprichromis sp., X. frontosa juveniles, etc. Seaview has always stocked some, I saw Cyprichromis yesterday, among others. Glassbox has N. ocellatus. You're right the Tangans are stocked very infrequently, AFAIK.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Thanks Bro for the heads up on the LFS. I went down to Glassbox yesterday to see the N.Ocellatus. Left with 4 males only and got myself the bigger 2 to put inside my community tank. Today i went down to Green chapter and got 4 Leptosoma. They have only leptosma left and those are still juvenile which is what i wanted. NKS and Nanyang Trading do have but they are bigger in sizes. Nanyang also have some altos or calvus.

Doubt there are any more LFS that bring in tanganyika cichlids but for now i think im quite satified with the collection that i have for the community tank.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Awesome, all the best with your projects and welcome back to the hobby