Country
    Singapore

CO2 Solenoid regulator

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello!

I recently bought a second hand co2 solenoid regulator and a co2 tank.
    I am new to the field of co2.. but when i set up everything.. there was a psss sound. I squirted on some diluted liquid soap and found a leak on one of my gauges, the gauge that reads whether the tank empty or full. How do i deal with the leak? what do i tighten? cos it'sso tight.. i scared i tighten i break the thing.. must a professional handle this?
    otherwise, does anybody have a place to recommend to repair this thing or troubleshoot this at a not cut throat price?

if not.. i have half the mind of biting the bullet and buying a brand new one.. but v suay la..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Malaysia

Re: CO2 Solenoid regulator

Quote Originally Posted by hellopanda001 View Post
    Hello!

I recently bought a second hand co2 solenoid regulator and a co2 tank.
    I am new to the field of co2.. but when i set up everything.. there was a psss sound. I squirted on some diluted liquid soap and found a leak on one of my gauges, the gauge that reads whether the tank empty or full. How do i deal with the leak? what do i tighten? cos it'sso tight.. i scared i tighten i break the thing.. must a professional handle this?
    otherwise, does anybody have a place to recommend to repair this thing or troubleshoot this at a not cut throat price?

if not.. i have half the mind of biting the bullet and buying a brand new one.. but v suay la..
    i had the same problem. i took mine to BIOPLAST at Boon Keng Rd. the guy there will be able to help. btw there is an aquarium next door. very compact but well equipped