Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: 3ft Tank at Reefworld

Feedback Score

3ft Tank at Reefworld

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi...i saw a 3ft tank (brand new) at Reefworld, it came with a internal partition at one corner meant for sump.

can this type of fish tank use for marine tank setup??...they are selling at S$125...i think excluding stand.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    yes.. but i need more details on the tank.. like thickness of glass, the dimension of it.. is the partition have a hole to the sump?.. if got pic.. best..[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    there's no hole to the sump....in fact, the partition itself is a sump, i.e. the sump is already built in it...

i wish i can take pics...but not so nice lah...hehehehe...

now very gian to start marine tank....just now almost buy a book printed by INTERPET..a guide to Marine Tank..too expensive lah..S$92 [] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ok.. i know how it look like already.. it can be used as a marine tank.. but it takes up valuable space in your tank..

for books,
    go to kino.. they have various books on it..

like the marine aquarium by nick dakin
    the new saltwater aquarium handbook by Blasiola.. publish by barrons..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Need to buy books mehz... Hahaz

Ask the Lao Jiaos here lahz... All of them can write their own book liao... hahaz []

Seriously I learnt most of my knowledge from forums...

Also worth reading up is the 2 Mags: Freshwater and Marine Aquaruim and Tropical Fish Hobbiest... go borrow them from the library... though always not available one

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Ice, a book is always good to have on standby.. i saw the marine fish encyclopedia in your room leh.. []

in case u need some info immediately, by the time the guys here post their replies.. the system might have crashed already.. i also do not have all the info off hand...[] have to reply on my 'wu gong mi zee' aka books.. hahhaa.. []

----------------
    On 4/9/2002 11:32:03 PM

hi...i saw a 3ft tank (brand new) at Reefworld, it came with a internal partition at one corner meant for sump.

can this type of fish tank use for marine tank setup??...they are selling at S$125...i think excluding stand.
    ----------------
    yes u can...hv u seen his showtank in his office? he is olso using this kinda setup. wah u c the coraline growth u will be amazed. all he use is a powerful tunze skimmer.
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    u forgot his lighting systems.. spiff.. and also the type of additives he add in.. which we did not see it leh.. []

Ehz you mean you didnt see my other 10 books? joking~

hahaz~

Ermz I got the Atlas cos at that time no tank mahz... so closest thing is buy atlas and salivate over the pretty fish lor... so loserish~

Yahz lor... the reefworld tank lights are like dunno what one... machiam like photo studio... I bet they cost like as much as the temperature of the bulbs... 10000k and above...

Fine bad joke~ *sigh* []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    dun worry abt their cost of the lighting or electricity bills for that matter.. coz they will be passed to u.. hahaha.. and spiff too when u guys get the stuff from them.. hahaha.. $30 for a acopor.. my goodness.. u are willing to spend spiff..

$20 for A mushroom.. not mushroom rock.. u winner liaos..ice.. hahaha[]