Country
    Singapore

Alternative to chiller?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    read this from a mailing list..

EIDO CLX - The Compact, Low-noise and Eco-friendly cooling system for Freshwater/Saltwater aquaria.

the price is SGD 850.00, downside is the capacity only support ard 3ft tanks

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    yeap, semi conductor based therefore peltier effect cooler

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    simon.. that one is my friend's company... if any of u want to get the system.. let me know.. i can get it cheaper for u.. something like bulk purchase... will talk to him abt it.. []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

hi kel,
    are u serious? if the deal is really going down, pls keep me posted
    thanks

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    no prob.. actually, i did a post on this chiller.. but receive no replies.. sigh... anyway.. me is testing out the latest system for marine.. and my tank is 4ft.. hehehe.. []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    hi kelvin, does it really support for 4 footer??..planted tank?..how muchie??

Feedback Score
    Hi there, where I can find this 'chiller' in Singapore. Any retail shop/LSF selling that I can take a look. Seem the spec. suit by need (I'm setting up my 3rd marine tank nainly for Seahorse size 60Lx30Bx60Hcm- small, no noise, less pricey....[]dun no about the E-consumtion compare to a chiller []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/12/2002 9:14:52 AM

hi kelvin, does it really support for 4 footer??..planted tank?..how muchie??
    ----------------
    Kelvin, how much sir?? how much???

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    wang, u can check... the webby I posted.. somewhere in bukit merah

Feedback Score
    Hi Simon, Bukit Merah is their manufacturing and Head office. Do they allow outright sales for just one unit? Anyway, I go there and take a look. hope they don't chase me out....[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    wang,
    for 2ft marine tank.. it will definitedly be able to hold.. but u have to tell them the marine version.. coz it is different setup.. if i recall correctly.. but price wise should be the same.. anyway.. if u are really interested.. go to the site to take a look.. then post here.. so that we can all get a bulk purchase.. and cheaper too.. hehehe... u can talk to them.. they are friendly ppl.. look for BEN or Gerard...

jw, gchoo,
    by how much discount.. i really dun know.. i need to check with them... but with me.. definitely can get a better discount.. coz me used to work there..

just to let u guys know.. there are more new models coming up which includes pumps etc.. and can support bigger tanks.. for those who are interested in chilling the butts off the fishes for a 3ft tank...the current model should not be a problem...

for those who are interested in the units.. let me know.. then i can ask how much i can get it.. those interested.. can put your names down below...

Feedback Score
    Hi, I e-mailed them on Friday and had their reply this afternoon. Fast service....I'm going to pay them a visit at their showroom in Bukit Merah sometime next week and find out more info. on the cooler. If good, as U said, let buy in bulk so to get cheaper price [] Other dealer that carring this brand as follow:
    1. Marine Image at Blk 925 Yishun Central 1 #01-223 Singapore 760925 (Tel: 6758 8675)
    2. Marine Life Hobbielist at 178 West Coast Way, Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre Singapore 127086 (Tel : 6777 4047)
    3. Superstar Aquarium at NTUC Downtown East 1 Pasir Ris Close #01-08A Singapore 519599 (Tel : 6584 428

Cheers...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ok.. i gave my friends a call already.. and told them that i might be doing a bulk purchase from them.. therefore.. for those who are interested, just posted here...
    should be able to get ard the region of $800.. will try to bargain for lower price.....[]...
    therefore.. just let me know.. how many ppl want..

Wangx.. after u visit them.. do post your comments here..
    anyway.. i also have the brochures here with me.. hehehe..
    [] but.. me do not know the technicalities of the system.. as such, if that is what u are concern abt.. then u might have to look for them..[]