Images
    Country
    Singapore

Home for the Banded Bullfrog.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Like they say, sometimes one can't own too many tanks. After a major cleaning up of the storeroom, i'm like still down with so many new empty tanks, and guess what? The usual happened. Just had to do up one tank and utilize some of the plants from my "jungle"!!

So in the end, i upgraded the banded bullfrog to a somewhat condominium style of living. More on the height emphasize rather than lengthwise.

Added a few roots here and there and some "Pink Flush" plants to brighten up the focal point as well as added a few juvenile "Spider" plants.

And here's the outcome of such to kill off my "late night owl" boredom

And just to add, backing is of tree fern root panels and substrate is a mixture of spaghnum moss topped up with living mosses.

Regards,
    Phillip.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    so where's Mr Banded the Bullfrog?
    Rise and shine, Mr Banded.
    Cheers,
    Andrew

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hey, cool look, and nice home for your frogs. Wonder if you can get the banded bullfrogs to start calling. They really sound like cows.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    yap great setup dude

And dun worry abt the banded bullfrog calling, I think most probably u've the males as always, and they do call alot... oh watch out for their body slime... they do excrete alot of that

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by dkk08
    yap great setup dude

And dun worry abt the banded bullfrog calling, I think most probably u've the males as always, and they do call alot... oh watch out for their body slime... they do excrete alot of that
    hahah well it's a girl actually. So no calling out. And the slime thing, hmm it's practically 24/7. It's a coating to which they keep themselves moist but in the conditons she's in now, she does it much lesser due to the high humidity.

andrewtyr so where's Mr Banded the Bullfrog?
    Rise and shine, Mr Banded.
    Well she's camera shy, so have to wait a while before i catch her in the nude!!

Enda Hey, cool look, and nice home for your frogs. Wonder if you can get the banded bullfrogs to start calling. They really sound like cows.
    That's hilarious the way ya put it. Yea, come to think of it, i need to get her a partner soon.

Regards,
    Phillip.