Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Cricket

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Anyone has any idea where to get small pin head crickets? the smaller the better.. about a cm max size???

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Japan
    why need it to be so small?? the smallest i found was at bens...bu even there sometimes you have to see if they get a shipment of small ones or not...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by ranmasatome
    why need it to be so small?? the smallest i found was at bens...bu even there sometimes you have to see if they get a shipment of small ones or not...
    yeah that is why i am fretting on wat would be good for them.. dunno if get dried food will they eat or not?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by jja
    yeah that is why i am fretting on wat would be good for them.. dunno if get dried food will they eat or not?
    them?? what are you referring to?? you mean your froggies??

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    them?? what are you referring to?? you mean your froggies??

yup

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Japan
    well..actually..did you know that it is VERY VERY easy to catch your own insects?? no seriously.. try this...

go to some field...no need even field..so patch of grass...then use a rather deep and fine mesh net...then just anyhow sweep it over the grass patch... then look in the net!!! you'll see tonnes of insects...mostly they will be live small flies.. things like Phoridae, Sphaeroceridae, Drosophilidae, tachinidae...just to name a few. but you'll also get some small species of leaf hoppers (Hemiptera: Cicadellidae). its reeeeeaaallly alot of insects people dont bother to see that are there...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    well..actually..did you know that it is VERY VERY easy to catch your own insects?? no seriously.. try this...

go to some field...no need even field..so patch of grass...then use a rather deep and fine mesh net...then just anyhow sweep it over the grass patch... then look in the net!!! you'll see tonnes of insects...mostly they will be live small flies.. things like Phoridae, Sphaeroceridae, Drosophilidae, tachinidae...just to name a few. but you'll also get some small species of leaf hoppers (Hemiptera: Cicadellidae). its reeeeeaaallly alot of insects people dont bother to see that are there...

will try it tomolo.. if dun have than I claim from you for time and man hour if got then I owe u a drink manz... anyway normal fish net can?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Japan
    errr....what is normal fish net?? the meshing size is different with different size leh.. you working tomorrow a not?? drop by my place after...i show you..lol i take out my insect net and do for you...sure have one...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    errr....what is normal fish net?? the meshing size is different with different size leh.. you working tomorrow a not?? drop by my place after...i show you..lol i take out my insect net and do for you...sure have one...

drop by ur place during lunch time can or not?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Japan
    me not around at lunch time leh..sms me...will fix something up..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Anybody knows Ben's number? I wan to call him to order the pin head cricket.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    You can try Choong Sua Aquarium at Beauty World Plaza, I got my pin head from them.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    davwong, how much did you pay for it? Did you get it straight at the shop or have to place order and wait?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    You have to call to order and depend how much you want, for me i just order $10 for a tub.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Any one got Choong Sua Aquarium at Beauty World Plaza contact number? what is his operating hours?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by dominik
    Any one got Choong Sua Aquarium at Beauty World Plaza contact number? what is his operating hours?
    CHOONG SUA AQUARIUM aka 'CS'
    #02-10 Beauty World Plaza, 140 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 588176
    Tel: 6466-3512
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.