Singapore

Pleco Lovers, Check This Out...

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi, just discovered this page in planetcatfish:

http://www.planetcatfish.com/icosa/lnumbers/index.htm

easier to try to identify plecos here, maybe?

of course, allen (akoh) will be faster, lah![]
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/17/2002 11:48:44 PM

of course, allen (akoh) will be faster, lah![]
    ----------------
    coryfav ! u can be fast too ! just print out the L series page, burn it, put the ashes into a cup of drinking water and drink the mixture ! , I bet u remember all the species ! L number . Thats how I cleared all my exam ! [] [] [] Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, thanks for the tip!

maybe after that, i can even climb up the walls like a pleco!!![]

actually, i thought of buying the 2 pleco aqualog books from petmart on tuesday evening (by the way, what's the difference, why 2 books?), but changed my mind cos i think i'm more towards corydoras than pleco. so need to leave more space for my corys!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/18/2002 11:43:10 AM

actually, i thought of buying the 2 pleco aqualog books from petmart on tuesday evening (by the way, what's the difference, why 2 books?), but changed my mind cos i think i'm more towards corydoras than pleco. so need to leave more space for my corys!
    ----------------
    Coryfav ! I think one of the book is with the latest revision or additional, think more X lah !. Welcome aboard Plecory sister ! []

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, if it's a revision then can buy one. but if it's an addition...![:0]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/18/2002 1:48:45 PM

allen, if it's a revision then can buy one. but if it's an addition...![:0]

----------------
    Coryfav ! agreed ! revision is by printing but addition is by using printed stickers not so nice !

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, i got both pleco aqualogs this morning, together with the one on corydoras.

one is the "catalog", while the "special" edition is the advisory with a poster.

now trying to id my 2nd pleco correctly. looks like L102..., but body darker on mine leh...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    someone very into pleco liao [] allen, think time to do a plecomania []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/21/2002 2:56:58 PM

allen, i got both pleco aqualogs this morning, together with the one on corydoras.

one is the "catalog", while the "special" edition is the advisory with a poster.

now trying to id my 2nd pleco correctly. looks like L102..., but body darker on mine leh...
    ----------------
    Coryfav ! u must have spend a " $bomb$ ", the pleco's body colouration have alot to do with it surrounding environment, so let it settle in for a few days then id it with the ref. bk , Have fun ! Cheer ! []

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/21/2002 9:06:36 PM

someone very into pleco liao [] allen, think time to do a plecomania []
    ----------------
    Simon! I oso said ! [] time for " plecomania !" [] []

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, ok, i'll wait for it to settle down.

but to have settled down, means he'll not be shy anymore? he's already all over the place since i put him into the tank!!! he's got this bad habit to dig up the gravel in one corner of the tank. anyway, he's managed to get my L200 out of "hibernation" and i nearly got a picture of both of them together![]

both pictures already uploaded into http://photos.yahoo.com/bettanewaugust, anyway.

yeah, i've already managed to touch the $2K mark at petmart's, within 10 months into this hobby! don't dare to count the amount i've been spending elsewhere. luckily, until today, my mum still thinks i only have a 2ft tank![]

hey, when i had my first pleco, i told myself that i'll have a max of 3 pieces. but when i got my second, now i want upto 5 pieces!!! wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooohhhhhhhh![:0]

thanks, anyway!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/22/2002 9:13:51 AM

when i had my first pleco, i told myself that i'll have a max of 3 pieces. but when i got my second, now i want upto 5 pieces!!! wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooohhhhhhhh![:0]

----------------
    Keekeekee! that's what happened to me too ! []

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    this is what i called a plague.. hahaha.. [] [] []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Kel ! no lah ! its P_L_E_C_O_R_Y_M_A_N_I_A ![]

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !