Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I saw several hermits for sale at C328 last week. If you didn't see them these past few days, they're either sold or died in the tank.

In the west, C328 is the only place that I can think of that brings these critters in on a regular basis.
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    hm.. i'll try my luck again next week...
    where are they usually located? maybe i've missed them? though i've hunted all over for them... only saw the usual crayfish, terrapins at the place where they usually place those non-fish creatures..

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Now that AVA had officially legalize the sale of the land hermits, they might be more widely available... Try the smaller LFS... Sometimes you might be surprised... I found them on sale at a small LFS at my neighbourhood. The central shop at Blk328, Clementi also had them...
    Read me! :bigsmile: http://justikanz.blogspot.com/

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Oh, juggling is hard work, man!...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    oh..it's only recently legalised? okay.. i didn't check out the other shops at blk 328..only went to the original c328.. thanks..i'll check it out

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Frankly, I was wondering about that too when I read the newspaper article... I was like: *duh* ... Anyway, hopefully there will be more information on the care of the animals after this...

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    when was it in the papers? in straits times?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Eh, read it in the Chinese papers... Small section only lah, was talking about a shop importing them from Indonesia...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123