Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Cory Schwartzi at Ben's

Feedback Score

Cory Schwartzi at Ben's

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    These fellas are on sale at Ben's two days ago, Bought 5 of them and nice meeting you, Kelstorm.

How are they doing?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ah, that's what they are!
    ok, then there're 5 more left, when i was there last evening.
    pretty big, eh?[]

anyone, if you see any corydoras habrosus in lfs, please let me know, ok? thank you!
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Leonghui, nice meeting u too.. how your monster now?? hehehe.. my little cories (trillis, pandas, Sterbais) are following it ard.. u should see them eat the tetra bits.. one mouth one piece.. wow!!![:0]

Flor, those are the species that i told u abt Ben's.. didn't know what it was called.. but leonghui told me that it is hard to come by at such sizes.. thus.. [] [] now i have 2 of them inside.. []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    The pygmies are available in Gan's.

Just bought five from him on Sat.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi leonghui, pygmies at gan's? you mean c. habrosus? I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!![]

i want 12 pieces!!! they're so small, it's better for them to be in a bigger group, more active too.
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kelvin, that size of cory, abit too big for me.[]

i like to grow them from small. and in this house, "they take a long time to grow" doesn't apply.

this phrase as been proven wrong in my cardinal tetras, red-eared sliders, etc![]

thanks for the tip, anyway!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    12 too little
    take 30+ if you can
    looks better in bigger groups

Feedback Score
    You're welcome, coryfav. These fellas are really really lively, and lovely.

Anyway, I am thinking of going down to Gan's and Seng Brothers to get some c. venezuelan orange.

Wanna meet up? Maybe can get discount!

Feedback Score
    Used to have those little habrosus. But they all died on me., very sad. I am looking for them too..let me know where can find.. The last I got them from petmart, now it's seem very hard to find.

----------------
    On 4/22/2002 8:39:13 AM

hi leonghui, pygmies at gan's? you mean c. habrosus? I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!![]

i want 12 pieces!!! they're so small, it's better for them to be in a bigger group, more active too.
    ----------------

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    when going down??? too bad me having exams now.. shucks.. flor.. perhaps u can help me to get like 6??? how much are they any way...[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kelvin, c. habrosus are pretty small, if you've only 6, may become like your 100 shrimps - hardly see them![]

dea, i thinking of putting them in my 1.5ft tank. 30's abit too many in there, right?[:] right now, i've 6 c. similis there, which will move to the 3ft when they get bigger. don't intend to put c. habrosus into 3ft, cos there's hungry giants like my fat albi (albino c. aeneus[] ) and the plecos. wait become c. prata![:0]

leonghui, when are you going? i don't drive, so never had a chance to go there yet. (i once walked from the kranji reservoir bus-stop to sungei buloh nature park. should have just gone straight to gan's, if i knew it's there!!!)

ender, i've had c. habrosus before, but there're already in fish heaven too, due to bad handling at the lfs, followed by invisible problem in my old tank. now my 1.5ft tank has proven to be in good condition during the last many months, so i'm looking forward to having them again. are you interested to get from the farms too? we hardly see them in lfs.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    yah, leonghui, as kelvin has asked, how much $ did you pay for the c. habrosus? tks!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    my 2ft already has 30++ pygmaeus, can't see much of them
    shouldn't be a problem for a 1.5ft

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ok! ho ho ho!

tks, dea!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i already have 2 huge Cory Schwartzi, 3 sterbais, 6 pandas and 6 trillis.. and if these little habrosus are so small.. like 1-2 cm.. would they become like what flor had mentioned.. C.prata??.. how big are they relative to the normal size cories(those are ard 3-4cm perhaps?)that we see in the LFS?? if really puny.. then i might want 10.. hehehe.. see how first.. but me very gian leh... however, must leave some space for my L46 when the season comes.. hehehe
    btw, wouldn't that be too crowded for my 2ft? DEA??? errr... am i asking the correct person.. hahaha...

Feedback Score
    They're $3 per fish, and can only bargain if you buy more.

Anyway, I am more interested in the Cory V.O, but still wanna get about 4-6 dwarves.

Kelvin, no problem, can get for you too.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/22/2002 6:24:28 PM
    mentioned.. C.prata??.. how big are they relative to the ----------------
    C. prata? ha ha ha. got C rotijohn or not? or maybe C. satay?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    would like to go to take a look leh.. sigh... to see the actual size.. can't really tell from the pic... []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Leonghui, how are the plants that u bought that day doing? great???[] the 'spring roll' plant had flowered...[]