Hi All,
Nice to be back in action again... almost 2 months since my setup.
In early april,i noticed a tremendous growth of all my plants.
However,last week till today, i noticed a stop in growth.

1) I am using dennerle Co2, those kind of refill bottle. I find the CO2 supply is not regular, sometimes afew bubbles, sometimes, an overwhelming number of bubbles. Even when i notice that the CO2 is not much, i can find the algae growing better. From what i notice in the Dennerle bottle, the capsule actually contains yeast, am i correct? i think the gel at the bottom of the bottle must be sugar. Can i add some sugar so that i can get more CO2 bubbles?

2) My SAE is a glutton, keeps eating the fish food and it's not doing his job!

3) My puffer seems to be working abit, i found many snails in early april, added my puffer and i don find that many snails these few days.

4) My Malayan Shrimps are getting bigger. turning brown for most of them.. but i'm worried that they may turn to eat my plants.

5) My water turns cloudy sometimes... i only have 1 puffer, 1 SAE, about 15 shrimps (maybe, hardly see most of them), 2 guppies - like fish (very colourful, dad put them in which he got after buying longkang fish for his Flowerhorn)and 2 otos. i don think my tank is overloaded with fish and yet the water turns cloudy sometimes.

6) is there any way to speed up the growth of my other plants, except riccia?

Plants: Riccia
Christmas Moss
Hairgrass
Glossostigma
Light: 2 x 18W
Tank: 10g