Images
    Country
    Singapore

Ferka liquid fertilisers

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Does anyone know what exactly does Aquatilizer and Balance-K contain? Do these two products supply every element needed by plants?

I'm getting sick of throwing in powders

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Use an Auto-Doser

If these 2 products by Ferka contains all the elements need by plants, it would be selling like hot-cakes soon
    Regards,
    Izzat

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Yet that's what lorba does for his tank, from what I read in a post of his That's why I'm interested to find out more.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I will not be revealing the actual composition since it was meant to be kept offline, at this moment (ADA doesnt too, ).

Anyway, generally, Aquatilizer is the macro/micro while Balance is Trace+K. All ferka products contains a lot of organic stuff and minerals as well. The base fertilizer, Aquabase, actually has more or less effect as power sand.

The concept is to keep the number of bottles you buy to minimum and allows you to add them easily, via a pump, daily or weekly.
    人的一生﹐ 全靠奮斗﹐ 唯有奮斗﹐ 才能成功

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I agree.. I am a user of Freka too. I am using Balance K @ 3 day 1 pump and Aquatilizer 1 pump per week after water change. I am very surprise by the result produce.
    Well..You gonna see it for yourself.. err.. free can come to my office in sim lim sq to check it out.. PM me for the address but must bring along coffee ah.. heee. I also using for my house tank that house all the exotic plants,.. I also give up all power solution... errr... I am rather lazy too... price wise personally I think is very reasonable.

Melvin

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Melvin and lorba,

Do you use them in high light CO2 tanks with CO2, heavily planted? What would you recommend for dosage in a 16gallon (56 litres) Anubias nana dominant tank with HC and crypts with 72W and CO2?

From the dosage forumla : 4-6 pumps per 100 litres daily

So if I were to convert this to my tank, assuming I use the maximum 6 pumps per 100 litres daily, I'll pump in about 4 pumps? It's essential that I pump in both Balance-K and Aquatilizer then?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Yes.. 2 bps / 18w for my 1ft tank in office and 4 bps / 144 w for my 3 ft tank with exotic plants.
    I don't use it daily.. Maybe alternative day. I use more on Balance-K as compare to Aquatilizer..

Maybe this is useful FREKA information for brother over here....

BALANCE-K

Balance-K contains highly purified potassium organic salt, the necessary element that aquatic plants require in very high levels, couple with additional growth stimulants that can be easily absorbed through plant leaves.

Balance-K should be used in conjunction with Aquatilizer to achieve optimum performance condition for aquatic plants and also to prevent the leaves from withering due to potassium deficiencies.

Balance-K consists of only highly purifed chemical (Pharmaceutical grade); it is, therefore, safe from any contamination.

Packaging:
    250 ml and 500 ml.

Dosage and Direction:
    Use 10 – 15 ml per 100 litres of water after using Aquatilizer for about 2-3 days. Balance-K can be used daily in a smaller quantity. For the best result, proper concentration should be used, considering the variety of your plants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AQUATILIZER

Aquatilizer is a steady combination of all elements and nutrients, essential to the growth of aquatic plants. It can be applied and absorbed easily through plant leaves.

Aquatilizer provides the three major elements, which are potassium, magnesium and sulphur, and all trace elements, including manganese, boron, zinc and molybdenum. In addition to these elements necessary for aquatic plant growth, Aquatilizer also contains an extra component that will help aquatic plants to flourish and remain healthy. This formula is exclusive to Aquatilizer.

Aquatilizer is free from nitrate and phosphate radicals. To prevent the proportions from being contaminated, only highly purified chemicals (Pharmaceutical grade) are used.

Packaging:
    250 ml and 500 ml.

Dosage and Direction:
    Use 10 – 15 ml per 100 litres of water after doing water change each week. For the best result, proper concentration should be manipulated, considering the variety of your plants. For low maintenance planted aquariums with mostly slow growing species, half dosage is recommended.

Check out this on-line shop in Singapore that deal with Freka and ADA.

Get both FREKA Balance-K and Aquatilizer and got freebies... check this out at http://www.aquamarineshop.com/eshop.php?cat=-1

Enjoy..

Quote Originally Posted by |squee|
    Melvin and lorba,

Do you use them in high light CO2 tanks with CO2, heavily planted? What would you recommend for dosage in a 16gallon (56 litres) Anubias nana dominant tank with HC and crypts with 72W and CO2?

From the dosage forumla : 4-6 pumps per 100 litres daily

So if I were to convert this to my tank, assuming I use the maximum 6 pumps per 100 litres daily, I'll pump in about 4 pumps? It's essential that I pump in both Balance-K and Aquatilizer then?