Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Terrarium picking up....???

Terrarium picking up....???

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi,

wonder anyone of you paid a visit to the Botanic Garden visitor centre last weekend ?

There's a counter setup just outside Nature's Niche (book shop) and guess what i saw, a terrarium table lamp. Its really nice. The plant inside are common plants found in nursery. What caught me is the container they used. Its really cool. Too bad, I didn't take any photos. But the guy told me they will be putting some in the book shop to sell. So i gues it will be a long term thing... as for the price wise. its expensive for me .. a whopping $195 for that lamp cum terrarium.

erm.. i hope i posted the right place....

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    It's the one besides the door right?, I noticed that for sometime now, it's a nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fei Miao
    It's the one besides the door right?, I noticed that for sometime now, it's a nice one.

ermm which door you referring to ? they have put up quite a number of such lamp for sale last weekend think maybe becos there's a workshop going on in the adjaccent semina room

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    is that so,.... I referring to the one in the bookshop

Quote Originally Posted by Fei Miao
    is that so,.... I referring to the one in the bookshop
    oh then most likely is becos of the workshop they bring in more to sell... i asked where they get those container (the lamp) they say imported one... wonder if we can find that one cheaper locally...