Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Plecos WWF...

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi, i spotted my L200 & L248 having a wrestling match just now.

should i worry? will they actually bite each other?

for those who want to know the result [] , L248 won. he's always been the bold one since day#1 and L200 has been hidding most of the time.

hope he'll not molest my corydoras, otherwise someone in this forum will get a free pleco!
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i want!!!!!.... i choph first.... hehehehe..[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    surprise! pleco #3 L134 came out from under the bridge and chased L248 up the tree! er, i mean plant![]

sign...

ok kelvin, if my darling corys are threatened, i'll call you first![]
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    steady.. which pleco u thinking?? me thinking of pleco #3.. hehehe...[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Can you smell what the pleco is cooking.... Hmmm.... If they changed WWF to that, I might just start watching. Imagine, discus vs luohan... haha...
    Visit Spilopterus' Tank
    Fish of Fury

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kel, L200 is mostly in his plant/wood tunnel, L134 mostly under his bridge. it's the L248 who's always going around creating havoc.

now each has his own things to do, but if i get another one who's hyperactive like L248, then who knows what will happen?[] so i think now i'll better concentrate on my corys and let these 3 settle their differences.

seems you like anything that looks like L046, huh?[]

anyway, if not for the safety of my corys, i think it'll look very nice to have more plecos of different colours & patterns... hmm...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 4/26/2002 9:18:04 PM

should i worry? will they actually bite each other?

----------------
    Flor ! don't worry lah ! it's no prob. ! in fact it's quite norm. for them to " fight " !. My " All time gangster or bully " in my pleco tank is the spotted Adonis, This 10" guys is awesome !, with spikes on its' body !, all my plecos are very afraid of him !

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    This 10" guys is awesome !, with spikes on its' body !, all my plecos are very afraid of him !
    ----------------
    when u have spikes on your body.. tell me.. who is not afraid of u.. hahahaha.. akoh.. the name adonis reminds me of beauty salon leh.. hahahha[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kel, right! adonis sounds more "hairy" than spikey!!![]

allen, one fine day, i'll try to get a picture of them doing the waltz.

thanks anyway, so long as there's no injury, i'm fine with their dancing. at least now the L248 is too busy that my gravel has been left alone for awhile. oh, and as long as my corys are not disturbed, too!