Feedback Score
    Country
    Australia

any bros here keeping fissiden?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    just wanna find out how many bros here keeping fissiden? which sp u keeping. a picture will be great.

and also which bros here interested in keeping but holding back because of the expensive price of these plants

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi, I have some fissidens (xia feng wei) for sales if you are interested. Please refer to this link for the pic: http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...ad.php?t=15158

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    They like coolish water, above 28C and they will start blackening. Also good current... I have mine in shade. No pix. Mine are from a private source, but Bioplast seems to be selling some.
    Last edited by budak; 13th Sep 2005 at 16:26.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Malaysia
    As I was posted in other forum. This fissiden able to get in Malaysia and Singapore, as well as Thailand. The emersed form is shorter. And the submersed able to grow into inches. I saw one of my friend able to grow it into 1inch + for 2months+. The tank with a 18W FL tube. 29C. Brakish water.

This is my another 2ft rubbish tank for shrimps. Currently housing Red Nose and Cherry. Plants are crypts, vallisneria, mosses, pelia and fissiden.
    My new blog about field trip, aquascaping, DIY and etc. http://dominicanrepublica.blogspot.com