Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

my MESSY planted 2ft

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Messy planted 2 ft of mine- coming 3mths old...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    ya, very messy.. wats that floating at the top right corner? and wats that green thingy at the back?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Simon,

I think it's cabomba sp. Prolly to suck excess nutrients (correct if I'm wrong).

Joeystoys,
    The choices of plants you have are really really fast growers. For a start this is ideal. However, you might consider changing it cos it may be too tedious to maintain such a tank esp. with a such a small tank.....
    Cheers!!

Sherwin Choo
    [email protected]

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hahaha.. simon.. if i'm not wrong.. those must be the plants that i gave him after harvesting.. hehehe[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ya, kelvin...the fast grower you gave me was place at both right and left corner as for the ... only add stick fer. hope fully the green will become greener and red will become redder. Oh kel... the CO2 container that you told me... that night i redo it using a used oceanfree container... cut it and glue gun sucker at the side so it suck to the side wall....

my trial and error tank.... to test planted tank and so far so good...as for the fast grower... not really fast... cos the base has only gravel and only add liquid fer. once a week

still got long long way to have the standard of the members here.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    deck.. i dun see the frogbits ard leh... what abt the red color plants???
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kel... the frog bits are flaoting beside the ricia.... the red plant is behind the drif wood right side[] sorry lah so messy... but the fishes are happy..... at first I thought 2 ft tank is big...[:0] now itching for 4ft.... but got to wait maybe another 3-5 more months...... kel show your picture of your tank

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    me dun have personal website leh.. and digital camera to take the pic.. sigh... []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hmmm... get one lor....... have a question how much would a 4ft tank with light hood and stand cost(no filter)