Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Have all of you seen the new link : My Tanks???

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Have all of you seen the new link : My Tanks???

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Wow, it's pretty cool...
    Will be nice if all of us can have our own creations all in the link... will look splendid. can't wait for my plants to grow... hurry hurry grow grow and grow... and have the pics put up too. think have to wait till mid June... have rescaped my tank after barely 2 months after first setup. Had STUPID BBA on my glosso and my SAE is not doing anything, so lazy. had all the glosso removed on monday, imagine how much they have grown, long and complex roots... harvested some of my riccia and fill the entire ground with them, making slopes with the wire mesh and fill them with riccia, now is to wait for them to grow and bubble... HAHAHAHAHA, also, had some hairgrass here and there among the riccia, so when it grows, wonder what it'll be like... now i have 2x18W and a 1x9W for my 10 gallon tank... alittle KIASU rite? that goes with 4.5W per gallon. want my plants to grow well. added 5 pencilfish first to help eat algae (unfortunately 1 died). so hope to have my pics up soon. I think i'm very fascinated with riccia .i didn't trim them and they grow and grow till it's so compact like a carpet.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    sorry but is the announcement too small to be noticeable? i thght u guys might read those announcement..

as for yr algae prob.. take yr time.. dun rush

Feedback Score
    Simon...yes, i think the announcement is a wee bit too small...i just happen to see it. I hope to see more pics up there soon....come on fellas...hehe...

Nizz

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    i think that portion doesnt stand out, thus no one will notice any new announcement rite?

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    On 5/2/2002 4:31:17 PM

i think that portion doesnt stand out, thus no one will notice any new announcement rite?
    ----------------
    Yes....i was abt to edit my msg to say dat...yah...not very distinguishable fr the rest of the forum...so a lot will miss it.

I was beginning to think i'm the 'thick skin' one to put up my tank pics...haha....but at least now i think flor oso thick skin...hahaha...

Nizz

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    wahahahaaa.. there isnt anything wrong wif that.. i eager many members to share yr tank or at least, show what we r made of

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ha, i only knew abot My Tanks, when someone said, "nizz, nice tanks."

then i read, looked and asked, what tanks? where? then i realized![]

must start reading those notes!
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    same here. hardly notice "My tank". Mostly seen b4 like nizz, simon and etc.

btw, how to take photos of fish tanks? teach me any photograhy tricks..

.........colin

Feedback Score
    Hi colin

As much as i wld love to teach u the tricks...i'm no expert in dat area. I tried many many times using the gd old slr cameras, but failed horribly...than moved on to digital cameras...instant gratification (not to mention idiot proof)...but watever it is...don use flash...

There r some experts here on photography...hopefully they can help u.

Simon: I started a post quite a while back on tank photography...any possibility of digging it up for colin?

Nizz

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    u mean this?

u guys can always do a search.. its located at the top right corner of every page

Feedback Score
    Ahhh....thx simon...the last time i used the search feature...it didn't work....for a long time....so i gave up...

Nizz

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks everyone. I read up.

Is digital camera, ok?

--
    colin

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    On 5/4/2002 1:28:52 AM

Thanks everyone. I read up.

Is digital camera, ok?

--
    colin
    ----------------
    Colin
    Digital camera has its pros....instant gratification is one. Other than that, it allows u to experiment wif the various AE settings available on the camera to give u the 'perfect' shot (if there's such a thing) wifout wasting any film...many still go for the good ol' SLR for the pure 'adrenaline'...it's like between driving an auto car vs a manual car (if u drive u'd understand wat i'm talking abt).

Go wif the digital camera if u wan quick & gd results wifout the fuss...

Nizz