Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

a day old 3ft tank

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    new setup of a 3 day old tank pls do give your frank comment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by waterscape_aq; 1st Nov 2005 at 09:46.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    fforground plant app waiting for it to creep.

tank spec: 36"x18"x20"
    light: 4x20w

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    The hardscape needs a bigger branchy bog-wood and the more reds would be nice

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    cool thks! for the comment as for the red i'm still waiting for the red rotala to grow up from the back will post the update

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ha ha! it's ok! maybe next time will put it in ft

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by waterscape_aq
    ha ha! it's ok! maybe next time will put it in ft
    Yeah, you're right! I kept thinking it's 36cm in metric terms realised that and edited the post.

I see the water still cloudy and you added the fish... isn't it a bit too soon?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Feels very bunched up and the background is distracting. Good effort though.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hey thanks for the comment... but oh we guys nearly gone crazy! the tank leak after 3 days of run in b4 we did the setup oh now we got to rescape... just came back from rescape...while post the pic for comment...so sad!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

hear is the new pic from the same client

this is our five project in singapore never done that as we normally done oversea project. but anyway the client are pretty good and nice especially this client. anyway we enjoy doing it nor doubt is a pain to re-scape all over again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by waterscape_aq; 1st Nov 2005 at 16:53.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by waterscape_aq
    anyway we enjoy doing it nor doubt is a pain to re-scape all over again.
    Get used to this notion. I have a client that I need to re-scape at least 4 times. First is tank size not correct, then say cannot see fishes, then this then that..........

Vincent
    If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. - Vincent Van Gogh

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by TanVincent
    Get used to this notion. I have a client that I need to re-scape at least 4 times. First is tank size not correct, then say cannot see fishes, then this then that..........

Vincent
    That sounds familiar... I think i know which one it is.

To waterscape_aq,

It is norm to meet such customer. We do face such customer. End of the day, they are our paymaster. They are happy and we are happy as aquascaper that we are able to bring out the best of the scape.

I am curious that you said that most of your scape are oversea project. Mind show us some pictures of them
    Last edited by Wackytpt; 15th Oct 2005 at 08:39.
    Nicholas

Newbie en el cichlid enano

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ha ha sure no problem! but ofcourse can't compare to the work done by our bro roland! i have seen his work! and knowledge! one word WONDERFUL! this is a true pieces of words from the bottom of our hard! but anyway we will put it in our hompage once is setup! thus when it's really will let you guys know and do kindly give your frank guidence and comment... as.we are still new and got alot to learn and pick up from bros here and bro roland as well but not to scare we are not out to snatch biz cos all of us are trying hard to bring our customer dream to reality...
    through customer are our paymaster nor matter what they are always right! so we have to try all means to compormise between us and customer design...well it's always fun to do that cos it's your hobby!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Why not give us a sneak preview of your oversea project? I beleive if you have oversea project, your standard should be there. Don't be shy. Show us and we from each other. I believe we are interested to see it.

Cheers
    Nicholas

Newbie en el cichlid enano

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Nice scape there

I feel the ericaulon (dunno how to spell , it's the light green spiky plant at the bottom of the mound) is out of place.

And I think I see some baby lotuses? I've no idea, but I think they'll ruin the scape when they've grown big (that's if they're baby lotuses)

The foreground is a tad too bright too. Maybe it's just the camera, but I think a brown or black sand layer will do great. Just thoughts

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackytpt
    Why not give us a sneak preview of your oversea project? I beleive if you have oversea project, your standard should be there. Don't be shy. Show us and we from each other. I believe we are interested to see it.

Cheers

ha ha! be patient my bro.... aiyo what standard shoulb be there....no la don't expect to high beause it's oversea so no one know us so...don't worry we still feel to only revel the portfolio on our homepage...for sure you will be the first to be inform as well as the forum guys..