Images
    Country
    Singapore

Problems after software upgrade

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Some members are experiencing wierd bugs after we upgraded to the new version of vBulletin. This is most likely caused by stale pages/scripts being served to you from either your webbrowsers cache, or from the caches in the Internet between your PC and the AQ server.

People on different ISPs will have different experiences.

First, try clearing your webbrowser caches. If that does not help, you have to wait a few days for the caches out there to refresh themselves. In the meantime, I will check out whether there's a way to force the caches out there to refresh themselves sooner.

In the meantime, if you have a lot of problems browsing AQ, try using http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum351/ instead. That URL will only be up for a short period, until these problems blow over.

It will help, that members update this thread once they are getting normal behaviour on http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum/.

Thanks.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    How to clear Internet Explorer Cache:

1. Click "Tools" on the IE menu bar and select "Internet Options...".
    2. In the "General" tab, under the section "Temporary Internet Files", click "Delete files...".
    3. A new dialog window titled "Delete Files" will open. Click "Ok". This operation takes quite a number of minutes and IE will freeze. Don't panic, just wait for it to complete. While it is working, you should see the wait (hourglass) cursor. Once it's completed, it will return to the normal cursor.

I am not familiar with the other browsers. If anybody needs help clearing the caches of the other browsers, post a request in here and hope somebody responds. Alternatively, check your browsers help files or search the Internet. I'll try to help if I can.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.