Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: NASH's End of the Year's Final Meeting!!!

Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States

NASH's End of the Year's Final Meeting!!!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Dear everyone:

This e-mail serves as the last-minute reminder to all members and friends about the upcoming meeting on Saturday of November the 12th at ADG from 2-4pm. Once again, we extend a warm thank you toward the ADG's Jeff and Mike Senske for their kind hospitality. So do make a mark on your weekend plan this Saturday to drop by. You will not be disappointed because we will have many exciting and interesting activities. I don't want to spoil the surprise but you guys should already know Ricky Cain from Dallas will come and speak to us about his experience in Japan. A great and a genuine guy to talk to!

Aside from the meeting, we will also be having an informal, casual get-together at Star Pizza. It will take place shortly after the meeting. The direction is in the following link:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...Pizza&qc=Pizza

This gathering is for members and friends to hang out and relax after the meeting. Star Pizza has really tasty foods and its location is pretty much in the middle of Houston. So feel free to bring your friends and families, especially if they are interested about the planted tank hobby. It will be a fun event so don't miss it!

Hope to see you all there,
    NASH staff
    "If I don't keep on trying and finish my job that I started, who will? Amano, here I come!"

Paul

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Paul,

Off topic, but I'm sure a few of us here Singaporean's are curious, though it's clearly a US club... what does NASH stand for?
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States
    Vincent:

Hi, and thanks for asking NASH is a recently established club solely dedicated to the nature aquarium, for instance, those tanks by Takashi Amano. Hence, the acronym NASH stands for 'Nature Aquarium Society of Houston'.

I believe the club was founded this past January if not a little earlier or later along that time, by Luis Navarro. He is one of the foremost planted tank aficionados in the USA, and is the club's president. We are still a young club but we have had many monthly meetings with the member base steadily growing.

Hope this helped
    "If I don't keep on trying and finish my job that I started, who will? Amano, here I come!"

Paul