Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: AQ 2005 round island excursion!!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Is the excursion still on? Does the itinery listed earlier in the thread still valid?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Yes, give the man some slack, guys. Log in later in the afternoon about 4-5pm. Benny doesn't leave things last minute. We do have day jobs contrary to popular belief.
    Something about the water & the fishes that calms me down.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Don't worry he is not a person to do things last min, i'm sure he'll respond pretty soon.
    Cheers!

Benetay

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    LOL, remind me of the first time I met benny He was like "I sell processed high yield crops for the agricultural industry" or something like that... Hahaha Anyhoo, looking forward to meeting you all, see you tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by michael lai
    Yes, give the man some slack, guys. Log in later in the afternoon about 4-5pm. Benny doesn't leave things last minute. We do have day jobs contrary to popular belief.
    Yah... The reason why I can only log in at lunch time for today! Haha... Think Benny should be busy with day job and settling stuff for the excursion... Let's give him some time to respond. I shall be back on AQ again tonight to check! See ya guys tomorrow!...
    Read me! :bigsmile: http://justikanz.blogspot.com/

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Oh, juggling is hard work, man!...

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    My van can take six persons behind. Its not dirty. If its too hot. You can open the sliding door abit to allow air to come in.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi guys,

Sorry to keep you eager beavers in supense AND for those of you intending to sleep in late on Saturday, I'm sorry to inform you all that the show must go on. The round island excursion is a GO!!

Given the number of vehicles we have and the possibility of some of us extending beyond C328 after dinner, we have opted to car pool for this excursion, much like the previous one.

Here is the finalised list...

Driver's list
    01. benny - Driver
    02. michael lai - Driver
    03. barmby - Driver ( Van )
    04. Ebony - Driver
    05. solonavi & Wife - Driver
    06. solonavi's wife

Total 4 vehicle and 1 van with a capacity of 18 members.

Tour members list
    07. stormhawk
    08. ccs
    09. Justikanz
    10. valice
    11. Alfa Low
    12. ranmasatome
    13. Simon
    14. Xnsdvd
    15. jhseah (half of the journey)
    16. Spinex
    17. K3nni (3/4 of Journey)
    18. pantroglodytes
    19. pantroglodytes's GF
    Since we have members dropping out half way, I will take 5 members in my car and we should be fine.

I need the telephone numbers of pantroglodytes, Spinex, jhseah to confirm their attendance. If I don't have your contact, I will have to assume you guys are out as we won't be able to wait and not know if you are turning up. For the rest of you guys, I should have your number, if you don't feel safe, you can always send it to me again via PM.

Thread will now be closed and I will start another new thread with the details and route planning for the excursion.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456