Images
    Country
    Singapore

How to set up a marine tank?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    how to set up a marine tank that is easy to mantain and the equiments are cheap

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    900801, here is my personal opinion.

You can do marine cheaply by using lower end equipment. There are equipment out there that cost a few times lesser than their high end counterpart. Be it skimmer, fluidised reactor, chiller, pumps and so on. These items work but not as well as their high end counterpart but they do work. It is not impossible that you may achieve success by using these lower end equipment. But there is a more important question than getting cheaper equipment. The most important question before starting a marine tank is " Do you know what you are doing?" If you can answer that yourself, you are good to go. But if you can't answer that question, I suggest you take some time reading up from other forums that are in the marine aquaria. Here are some forums and website that I go to-

www.reefcentral.com/
    www.sgreefclub.com/
    www.absolutereef.com/

ReefCentral is a US based forum but they have a large number of members and the topic are well covered. Sgreefclub and AbsoluteReef are local marine forum.

www.melevsreef.com/
    www.reefindex.com/
    www.reefkeeping.com/

These are some other website that might help. You need to read up on the information that are available. It will help you to better understand the needs of marine life.

Hope this helps!
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    thx for the information