Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Any nice planted LFS in near KL?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Any nice planted LFS in near KL?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Thought there may be crypts available that I can source for. Anyone knows what's a good LFS i can go to?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I think maybe standoyo can help. He's based there.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I had asked Stan before and below is what he informed me...

If at damansara area...the place to go is ikano pet safari. in there there's east aqua studios...their branch with marine and planted setups.

if you are in cheras area you can go to their hq which is in taman maluri. get off the maluri star lrt and just 500m walk to the left of main road. it's opposite jaya jusco, exactly opposite police station.

if you are in subang area then you can visit 88 pet store. i will send you link to the addresses. there is NA as well.

there are nice ones are in shah alam, xian leng. huge like mini zoo.
    han yang...

if you are gonna be in city centre then please spend your money to buy ticket at klcc aquaria...something like sentosa aq...
    Think he also mentioned something like East Aqua Cheras. He passed me this link too... http://www.myfishforum.com/thread932.html

BUT as I am not a good traveller and it was raining everyday when I was there, I did not go to anyone of them except for KLCC Aquaria... So, I dunno which LFS has good plants...
    Read me! :bigsmile: http://justikanz.blogspot.com/

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Oh, juggling is hard work, man!...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I just went to the ikano pet safari, and there's ADA equipments/ ADA Mags/ ADA Calender

There's a very nice CO2 cylinder (aluminium one) that's only slightly bigger (Dia by 2-3cm, and higher by 2-3cm. Cheaper alternative but of course without the famed ECA additives (correct me if wrong).

Lots of German products too, dennerle, eheim etc.

Nice driftwoods too, exactly like the ones that ADA has and at a fraction of the cost. Bought them and already soaking them in the front poach in the rainy weather as well as the incredibly HOT morning and afternoons if no shower... )

Why isn't the singapore pet safari as equipped as the one in malaysia!? It's almost deafening...dah!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I remembered those days when I was based in KL, I used to walk down the Jalan Pasar. There are quite alot of interesting LFS along there.
    Cheers and Regards,
    Billy Cheong

I'm not always dumb,
    Just most of the time...