Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Polka dots pleco

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys, what the ID of the black pleco with white polka dots? Its entirely black with round white spots. Not very big but not very small too.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/10/2002 12:52:47 AM

Hi guys, what the ID of the black pleco with white polka dots? Its entirely black with round white spots. Not very big but not very small too.
    ----------------
    Hi Foxemty ! think it's either L248 Mega Snowball Pleco or LDA 033 Big White spot Pleco which is commonly available in the LFS, Hope this help ! cheers ! []

Safe Diving !

Akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    yeah, saw some in petmart too!

allen, somehow i suspect my so-called L248 maybe a L241. possible? though it's head's rounder than what i see in aqualog...[:]
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/10/2002 8:44:59 AM

----------------
    On 6/10/2002 12:52:47 AM

----------------
    Hi Foxemty ! think it's either L248 Mega Snowball Pleco or LDA 033 Big White spot Pleco which is commonly available in the LFS, Hope this help ! cheers ! []

Safe Diving !

Akoh
    ----------------

Thanks Akoh! i was looking at the pics at planet catfish couple of mins ago and saw L254, any possibility its could be L254? the one i saw don't seem to be as nice as L248 IMO.

Yeh coryfav, I saw them at petmart too any idea whats the price?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    no lah, petmart people look so tensed up these days that i won't ask for price unless buying. scared, scared, ah![]

anyway, i got a similar one from them for $50. mine turned up to be lighter black (L241?). but i must say it's the most active of my plecos. it's active at petmart's, active when i took it home and until today, still giving me headache by digging at the gravel in the front corners of the tank![:0] []
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/10/2002 12:59:49 PM

no lah, petmart people look so tensed up these days that i won't ask for price unless buying. scared, scared, ah![]

anyway, i got a similar one from them for $50. mine turned up to be lighter black (L241?). but i must say it's the most active of my plecos. it's active at petmart's, active when i took it home and until today, still giving me headache by digging at the gravel in the front corners of the tank![:0] []
    ----------------

How does L241 looks like? I don't hav aqualog leh and theres no pic of it at planet catfish

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    L241 looks abit like L248, just that its black is lighter and its head flatter (according to the pics i saw).

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I still think those are L248 and LDA 33 !
    The reason why they're lighter ( stressed ! ) is mainly due to its environment, u porbably need a lot of drift woods to darken the " tank environment " in order for it to feel " at home ". Mine is okay ! Cheers ! []

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    huh, my polka-dot pleco stressed? then i'll say he's stressed cos he cannot stress me up enough with all his digging![]