Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

L046 Zebras

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi, thought i'd start a new thread cos noticed that was until cichlids.[] ok, down to biz:

kunner, you mentioned that you put your zebras bought from gan, into a 1.5ft tank. how many did you put in there, and how long more you think it'll take before you need to transfer them to a bigger tank? you've given me an expensive but exciting idea. []

(good news? my 3 hillstream loaches has been with me for one month, today! i've cleared my 16inch tank off all other fishes, started feeding them frozen bloodworms and now they've grown fatter. do you think they'll make it from here? if so, do you think it's safe for me to maybe get a couple more? thanks!)
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/18/2002 7:15:10 AM

hi, thought i'd start a new thread cos noticed that was until cichlids.[] ok, down to biz:

kunner, you mentioned that you put your zebras bought from gan, into a 1.5ft tank. how many did you put in there, and how long more you think it'll take before you need to transfer them to a bigger tank? you've given me an expensive but exciting idea. []

(good news? my 3 hillstream loaches has been with me for one month, today! i've cleared my 16inch tank off all other fishes, started feeding them frozen bloodworms and now they've grown fatter. do you think they'll make it from here? if so, do you think it's safe for me to maybe get a couple more? thanks!)
    ----------------
    I got 3 L046 currently because gan got no more stock on the samll L046. I intend to put 5 inside (waiting for the next shipment). I think this is an "ideal" number to raise them. I don't think I am going to transfer them. I will raise them from there and let them breed there. I think they will breed with the environment they comfortable with. Only thing to note that they live in strong current in the wild. So I have put a very powerful filter to simulate the power flow. (either a strong power head or air bump will do the job [:] ) That all the inform I can gather. Happy "zebra crossing"
    [] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Kunner ! I was at QH Last week, noticed they do have shipment of zebras ( 1" to 1.5" )at the holding area . I'm not too sure how much they're asking for, think should be quite X ! , well ! check it out ! Cheers ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, saw them in bugis. asking for $80[]
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Wah ! lau ! 80 bucks ! man ! [:0]

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I read somewhere that plecos like to breed in half cut bamboo. Split the bamboo down the middle and form a U. They like to breed like that.

Juz to share

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Allen, the price for QH is sky high man!!! The small one ~1.5inch cost 60 buck and the bigger one is about 3 inch cost 95 big bucks!!!.

leecs, I read this before too. But the bamboo is cover with dift wood or some rocks on top. This is because L046 use to be a cave breeder.[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i think i saw it just now at petmart.... at $50 or $60..... each also lots of plants just came in......

Feedback Score
    petmart is asking for $70 [] , thk the price has gone skywards .......

allen any chance of getting cheaper ones anywhere??
    To each her own fish !
    petfrd

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/18/2002 11:32:59 PM

petmart is asking for $70 [] , thk the price has gone skywards .......

----------------
    have you tried c328. the last time (years ago) when i bought my, c328 is the cheapest. I got my however from Gans and QH that time before i found out abt c328 price.

Feedback Score
    dont thk C328is carrying L46 ... didnt see it recently
    To each her own fish !
    petfrd

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    rain, i just saw L046 in B328 Clementi, at lunchtime yesterday. lady boss said small ones $58, big ones $78.[:0]

got straight into the shop, on the right side, above the plants, in tank with some 5"-6" baby arowana.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/18/2002 11:32:59 PM

----------------
    Hi Rain ! think Gan is the most reasonable ! but not too sure if he still have stock of L046, just tell him you're AQ pleco member I'm sure he'll give you a discount ! [], check it out ! cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Yeah! I think the new shipment should be arrived on Thurs or Fri. Me going to buy some more...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/19/2002 9:19:23 AM

Yeah! I think the new shipment should be arrived on Thurs or Fri. Me going to buy some more...
    ----------------
    Wah ! lau ! Kunner ! now! you're seriously building a L046 empire ! to flood the market ! just like LH huh ! [] [] []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Yo Allen! L046 can't possible to flood the whole market lah! Not only if I have 20 pair.... [] []
    But that will take very looooooooong time.[] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/19/2002 1:13:34 PM

Yo Allen! L046 can't possible to flood the whole market lah! Not only if I have 20 pair.... [] []
    But that will take very looooooooong time.[] []
    ----------------
    Kunner ! combine effort lor ! I have 12 adults !. I read somewhere the breeding ratio for Zebra is 1 to 5 ie. one female to five males ! man ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    [/quote]
    Kunner ! combine effort lor ! I have 12 adults !. I read somewhere the breeding ratio for Zebra is 1 to 5 ie. one female to five males ! man ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    ----------------
    [/quote]

WOOHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To each her own fish !
    petfrd

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Allen, maybe we should combine and set a pleco hatchery.[] [] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    WOOHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ----------------
    [/quote]
    Lydia ! Lydia !
    Renny ! Sure ! sure ! Why not ! farlowella, Zebra, Royal, Gold nugget, Scarlet, Red Cactus, Goldie, bristlenose etc [] [] []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast