Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: facts needed for corydorus keeping :X

Feedback Score

facts needed for corydorus keeping :X

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    pls share everyhing of what u know of cory keeping :X need to know what they eat... water's ph .. water temp... and behaviours....etc etc and gimme some reccomendations pls [] i'm a cory noobie :X planning to mix em with my loachs

sorry to trouble u guys again :P thanks alot :P

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I have been playing with Cory for half a year now.
    The species I have are hardy.
    They eat almost anything I throw to them. But I think they like small worms best.

The water I keep them is slightly acidic. ph 6-6.5. Temp. around 25-27C is good. But locally if I can achived avg 28C I will be happy.

I have this 4x Simils Cory who often hide in the driftwood even with a few other cories specic around. Recently I add Sterbai Cory and they start coming out and enjoy themselves.
    When I re-do my 2FT tank layout setup, all the Cories simply overjoyed ! Weird. Water and Temp conditions no change.

I am no expert only trying to share what I have observed being a cory lover.

Click to My Aquarium Blog
    I Love Corydoras, Planted Tank and Taiwan ( Singaporean )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    corydorAs as cory here has said, are pretty hardy
    they will eat anything that falls to the ground and will fit in their mouths
    i've had success with bloodworms, tubifex, algae wafers, live bloodworms and other sinking pellets

the pH doesn't really matter, but don't let it hit 4.5 or less as the less hardy species will die, such as metae/melini/panda/zygatus etc