Country
    Singapore

Fritz's products.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi Guys,
    I've been trying out Fritz's products for the past few months, so far so good. I'm using the Guard and Enzyme product. Lately, I notice members asking about beneficial bacterial conditioning so thought I share with you guys. I've been rescaping alot lately, tearing down tanks and also some of the fishes I bought are wild caught.
    1) Guard
    This removes chlorine and chloramine, heavy metals. I've managed to contain my shrimps demise after every rescape to one or two. Wild fishes keep having strange disease, manage to contain not cure ( suspect it's allergy to chlorine or chloramine )
    2) Enzyme
    This is live BB, for those who want it immediately... stabilise your tank and filter real quick. ( it dies immediately upon contact with chlorine but it kicks ammonia's *** big time. )

Con is I think it's a tad costly.

PS: I have no vested interest on the above mentioned products, observations are based on my setups, no scientific testing were done. Only sharing with you guys cause it works for me, thanks Those keeping plecos tank might want to check it out.( ammonia )
    Last edited by michael lai; 6th Mar 2007 at 23:18.
    Something about the water & the fishes that calms me down.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Michael,

Where to get that emzyme?Price ?
    I need some to faster introduce bacteria into my filter so i can add fish inside my new tank.
    Any effect on plants whatsoever ?

Thank you
    Ps.if you got some left over, i'm willing to buy from you as i need ,i think half a bottle for a 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 ft tank ?

Jake

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Jake,
    You can get the Enzyme at C328. Cost is $9/bucks, Guard is at $14/bucks. Mine usually last less than a month as I've got afew tanks. If you like, I can buy for you first as I go there often and pass it to you when I come back. Nope, it does not affect plants.
    Last edited by michael lai; 15th May 2006 at 16:40.
    Something about the water & the fishes that calms me down.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks a lot Michael,
    I've added plants and fishes in, looking at the bio load, i think i'll let nature take it's course.

Thanks for the offer.

Besr Regards
    Jake