Loaches galore!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi, just wanna share this site where i found pics of loaches:

http://www.loaches.com/species_index.shtml

hmm, just realized that i've been leaning towards bottom-feeders lately![:]

by the way, got 3 more hillstream loaches from thefish&petplace yesterday, so now i've a total of 6 of them in my 16inch "hillsteam loach species tank"![]

learned that the trick is not to have any other fishes, so they've a better chance of getting the frozen bloodworms. the eheim liberty hangon filter also comes in handy cos i can adjust the flow rate.
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    If you are interested in loaches, I think there is this species "Orange-finned Loach" (aka Blue Botia) (Botia modesta) near Eunos MRT.

Don't know what's the shop's name but if you do want to go, here's the directions. Turn left when you come out of Eunos MRT, go through the market behind, once you have passed through, turn right towards the row of coffee shops. Walk to the end, where you'll see a bus stop then turn left. Its one of those shops beside the furniture stores.
    Work Whenever, Fish Forever.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    thanks eZion, but tanks are "full" at the moment.[]
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    biang eh, i thot got chance to find chain loach den end up is pics make me gian nia []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    dea, right! the pics is to make those waiting for chain loach to appear... one![]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    gan has a few
    but all reserved for people
    i will go there and smack him with a wet discus []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    forgot to tell you guys & gals that i saw L-size KUHLI loaches at Ben/TB (last friday).

also saw Pygmy Corys (not habrosus) at rainbow as well as thefish&petplace, yesterday.

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    On 6/25/2002 4:14:42 PM

forgot to tell you guys & gals that i saw L-size KUHLI loaches at Ben/TB (last friday).

also saw Pygmy Corys (not habrosus) at rainbow as well as thefish&petplace, yesterday.
    ----------------
    What's the difference between pygmy n habrosus?
    I Love Penang

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    what the est. price tag they selling the pygmy ?
    Click to My Aquarium Blog
    I Love Corydoras, Planted Tank and Taiwan ( Singaporean )

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    corydorus,
    the pygmus is placed at $3 each.. but the quality.. is suspect...[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    rainbow's pygmy i think was $2. only 1 price tag on the tank with 2 species of fish names too. maybe both same price...

rainbow's pygmy's condition better than fish&petplace, but still not tip top though.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    SengBros have them if I remember correctly. But they wouldn't let.[]
    Click to My Aquarium Blog
    I Love Corydoras, Planted Tank and Taiwan ( Singaporean )