Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

l46 not eating.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    what to do if l46 doesn't seem to eat? at feeding time (lights on or off), it seems to ignore food. and for that matter hides under that piece of driftwood forever.. (like I go to bed, wake up, check, and its still there at the same spot)?

I mean, at this rate, I may as well get a plastic toy and stick there at the driftwood instead of a l46. heh

Feedback Score
    Country
    Austria
    Give it some time. Mine also hides but after 1 week, it's starting to come out for short visits round the tank. Getting boder by the day. Doesn't seems to eat too but looks OK to me. Not skinny.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I mean, at this rate, I may as well get a plastic toy and stick there at the driftwood instead of a l46. heh
    ----------------
    this is hilarious..
    [] []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Mine stayed in my tank... net eat for 2 months.... fianally it came out 1 day to feed on beefheart... one of the most happiest time in my fish hobby
    Cheers!!

Sherwin Choo
    [email protected]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    been keeping them for yrs but never see them feed ! I'm surprise they're still around ! []

Safe Diving!
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/27/2002 8:21:31 AM

been keeping them for yrs but never see them feed ! I'm surprise they're still around ! []

Safe Diving!
    akoh
    ----------------
    Mine too![] The amazing thing is u never see them feed but u notice they are growing. []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hey guys, i got this concrete jungle for my pleco tank. of course it's far from the natural bamboo jungle, but at least something for my plecos to hide in.

can see pics in my yahoo album:

fishkeeping - lori - pleco hideouts

cheers!
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    er, tank looks ugly now cos i botak the nanas off their "holey" leaves.[]

anyone seens pots of short nanas in lfs? got 10 pots from teo last saturday, but need more for my pleco tank. tks!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    opps, see how i tong pang! bad girl![]

you guys who've had your L046 for quite sometime already, i think they must indeed be feeding, just maybe behind your backs![:] []

chris, just make sure you put some food (bw or tabs) near it. if your L046's hidding place is visible to you (like near the front), then observe its "tummy". must not be sunken![:0] by the way, what tankmates are with your L046?

good luck!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    mine eating fine,
    i drop in half a cube of frozen bloodworms everyday(siphon remainder off the next nite), 1 sera sinking tablet for plecs at nite & 1 big piece of American lettuce & leave it in for 3-4 days for them to munch.They start rasping on it on the second day(during the nite).
    How come ppl say they dun like veggies?
    they finish a leaf within 2 days.

This weekend i'm trying banana,cucumber & some other meaty foods(hmm! maybe prawns),as well as live bloodworms.

They seem more active wif a current in the tank- i just put in a powerhead.

lou- your plastic imitating fish very expensive..i've seen those plastic seahorses move up & down ,only $2 leh.hee heee

usually they eat every other day.bloodworms are a good bet to start to try,should settle down by 1 week(mine took 2 days to start eating).

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/27/2002 2:18:21 PM

How come ppl say they dun like veggies?

----------------
    ya ! who say ! who say ! Zebras are omni !. Mine luv Gan's oxheart paste ! hmmmm yummy ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )