Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Filter media for Liberty 150

Feedback Score

Filter media for Liberty 150

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    What do you guys recommend asfilter media for an Ehiem Liberty 150?
    Where to get it?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi, this's the eheim hang-on filter, right?

thought there're only 2 types of cartridges for this? one is the carbon (chemical & mechanical filtration) and the other is for biological filtration?

i use the liberty 100, both cartridges 1 each. think you'll need 2 carbon type for liberty 150, if i'm not wrong...

someone out there may have a self-modified type of filter media?
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    cleanershrimp,
    this is what i do to my friend, lionel's tank.. using the same filter.. between the gap, put the ehiem substrate to add on to the bio-capacity of the filter..on top of the 2 filter media that u are currently using..[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Hi Kel,

Is me again. So sorry to disturb you by asking so many questions. But i hope you can help to advise.

As you know my current situation for my 2 ft tank. Do you think adding another filter (Liberty 200) to lighten the bio-load of my existing eheim 2227 will help ?

Is liberty 200 provide dry and wet filtering system ? Or is ther another alternative to recommend ?

Thanks