Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Any interest in 3ft OceanFree tank set?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Any interest in 3ft OceanFree tank set?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Am considering upgrading my 3ft tank to a 4ft, to give my corys a bigger space.

(4ft is a max cos I've to get rid of a 1.5ft, in order to get the "go ahead" to this upgrade... )

Anyway, I'll now have to judge whether anyone will be interested to take over that 3ft tank. Pic in my yahoo album, in Fishkeeping.

It's a whole set consisting of tank, cabinet and light (2x18w though I've changed one of the tubes to a Aqualux pink light, so total 2 white and 1 pink tubes = 1 spare tube.) There may be a brand-new eheim classic canister filter, I'm not sure yet...

Aside, I'm currently using a Eheim ProII 2026 filter for the 3ft. Will this be enough for the 4ft tank? Need your advice on this. Thanks!
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Hi, I'm interested in the 3' tank. Sorry but do you have a pic of the cabinet, I would like to see how the cabinet looks like also, if it is not too much trouble, cause my minister of finance more particular abt how its gonna look with the furniture...thx

P.S. Of course, if you intend to let go, how much are we looking at...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks, Bubble.

You've PM.
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    You have a PM too...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    bubble, checked but no pm in my box...

can email me at [email protected].

tks!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Might be interested in the tank. Any full pics of the tank and cabinet? Saw your pics in yahoo but cannot view the cabinet.

Maybe can also email or Pm me your asking price. Email is at [email protected]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi,

i'm in the midst of loading up photos of the tank set now. see FISHKEEPING & TO LET folder. tks!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    tank was bought end-march this year.

asking $300 without filter, or $400 with eheim external filter if one comes with my 4ft tank. self-collect from lor ah soo.

by the way, tank will only be available after 3rd week this month or so... need delivery of my 4ft first.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi all, think i should inform you that there's a very high chance that i'll keep my 3ft tank for my plecos.

permission has been verbally given, but i won't jump for joy until all my plecos are in there! i'm just waiting for the delivery of my 4ft tank and then set up everything before the house-owner gets a chance to say otherwise! []

will definitely have to get rid of some other tanks later. will start a new thread when things are in order. look out, cos as a form of "apology" for any disappointment i may cause, i'll be giving away some stuff in order not to turn the house into a fish-house![:0] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    U mean u rent the house ?? Or iz it entire house? The owner must be very NICE to U.[]
    Click to My Aquarium Blog
    I Love Corydoras, Planted Tank and Taiwan ( Singaporean )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    CoryDorus, it's my godsister's house (inherited from my godmother) but there're some "elderlies" staying in and around the vacinity who may "kepo"...