Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: 2 ft marine tank set up

Feedback Score

2 ft marine tank set up

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys! How much does it cost to set up a 2 ft marine tank? Thanks for your help.

Feedback Score
    Come and get my 2 ft tank for only $25 + delivery.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    the items list are as follows.. the cost of it varies according to your preferences...

try reading this..
    marine
    marine setup
    marine fish only setup
    marine tank setup
    reef tank setup

any other questions that u might have.. can just post again..[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    oh ivan i wish to have ur tank but if i get one more- somebody's gonna castrate me!!. i got 2x4ft + 5x2ft & 3 2ft 3 tier stands.maybe soon hee hee.
    Do u have a lion?Does it eat damsels?

a 2ft setup all depends on how wonderful the equipment u want to get- i just did one(lowest budget simple fish only) $60-70. 2ft $24,light 15watt $25,powerhead $10(made my own media box) crush coral sand $11. reused old dry rocks,reused old tank water,reused some fishes.
    Did it in a day(4 hrs) when i had the urge to setup a tank.
    coming a month already all fine, even got 2 seahorse in it.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    oh ivan i wish to have ur tank but if i get one more- somebody's gonna castrate me!!. i got 2x4ft + 5x2ft & 3 2ft 3 tier stands.
    that is alot of tanks!!!!
    Do u have a lion?Does it eat damsels?
    LION?? u mean lionfish.. and yes.. it does eat "damsels-in-distress".. hahaha.. and if Ivan have a lion.. i wouldn't want to offend him or go near his house..LOL
    []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    [] No more lionfish in my tank. It looks graceful and very tempting to keep. If you keep, I wise your shrimps good luck. Because my shrimps ($$$) ended up in the lion fish stomach.

As for my 2ft tank, someone has offered to buy it. I'm in the mist to arrange to deliver to his place.

Feedback Score
    bdwater, is there any feeding problem to your 2 seahorses in that 2ft tank ? How long have the 2 seahorses living there ?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    if u must keep a lionfish.. go for a species tank.. i used to keep 2 inside my 4ft and they hide most of the time in the cave and come out during the night..

i lost a few shrimps and fishes to them already.. their mouth can really open wide.. []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Mine were from sealife from balestier, ate frozen brineshrimp straight away on the same night. well actually- the brine shrimp have to float past then they hunt down. More than a month or 2 already.Would be dead if they didn't eat.Kept with 5 chromis/2 damsels/2 clowns/1 dottyback.

Only trick to get food to reach them is to split a cube into 2 then let it melt. sure got lots the chromis miss.