Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

bubbles in silicon

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi.. i would like to find out whether the bubbles, the size of 2cm across in the silicon joints,... affect the stability of the tank, i.e give way?? coz me just bought one and have filled it with water now.. no signs of leakages though... a bit worried coz this tank is now on my study table and me is typing as i'm looking at it..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

I've heard of people in other forums who reject such tanks. They said it won't leak in the short term, but might leak sometime in the future.

I guess no one knows. The tank maker might not change for it as it is not leaking yet. Just have to dep on the integrity of the tank maker.

If it really bothers you a lot, I suggest you get it changed.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    thanks vican.. but it is too late already.. firstly, it has been 3 days since i last bought it.. and it is now housing my 100 bumblebee gobies!!![] converted it from my killifish species tank.. sigh.. []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    100?? u wanna setup a lfs??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    dont worry
    as the army saying goes " Long Deo Woo Sia" (if you hit something, there will be a sound)

your tank Lao Zui also Woo Sia

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Yah loh, I think those tank makers no leak no change even thought it look like you install air pump inside silicon. Depends on the integrity of the tank seller

Hiyah, most don't have.
    Live and let live, stop using life feeds.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    100?? u wanna setup a lfs??
    ----------------
    ok.. i know i'm abit mad..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hahaha.. 100 gobies! Kelstorm, why you buy so many? Does the 100 gobies swimming around induce a psychadellic effect?
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman, 1986. Rogers commission into the Challenger disaster

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    trying to get aquatic honey.. only to discovered that they dun collect nectar and hives to store the honey.. sigh...hahahha[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Oh that sucks.

Reminds me of the time I bought 100 damsels to join me in an orgy.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman, 1986. Rogers commission into the Challenger disaster

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Reminds me of the time I bought 100 damsels to join me in an orgy.
    ----------------
    huh??? bought 100 damsels?? hey.. u only have 3ft leh.. 1 or 2 is enuff already.. unless u telling me abt the trip in bintan and the banana story..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    You can buy 100 bumblebee gobies to make honey? Why can't I buy 100 damsels to make love? Hahahaha...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    You can buy 100 bumblebee gobies to make honey? Why can't I buy 100 damsels to make love? Hahahaha...
    ----------------
    oh.. damsels... sigh.. i really pity them.. they had become 'damsels-in-distress'....[]