at lunchtime yesterday:

3 or 4pcs L014 opps!
    2pcs L200
    3 or 4pcs L046
    1pc L114 (if i remember correctly!)
    1pc L248/LDA33... snowball lah!
    1pc L018
    ...etc...
    yesterday then i realized pleco-shopping in b328 is good exercise, cos they put all over in several tanks. up and down and left and right and up and down...

saw 2 guys pleco-shopping too, and in tb saw another guy also pleco-shopping.

moderators, how about a separate PLECORY section, huh? []

oh, 1 lfs in lor halus gave me his number, say can place order for plecos. anyone interested, can let me know. his price tag for L018 & L027 was $35, but i know some of you have fantastic bargain power.[] (i've no connection (=no commission) with him, only talked to him once.[] )
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Wah ! Flor ! man ! u're damn good with the L nos. now !, beli soon all the Lumbers and Names will be at ur finger tip !.
    BTW how big and how much is C328 asking for the L046 Imperial or Zebra Pleco !. Need to replenish my L046 stock lah ! coz'just lose two adult male yesterday which I bought last weekend . Luckily they kick the bucket in the Q tank if not the main Zebra Breeding tank will be affected ! heng ! ah ! [] , cheers !
    Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    moderators, how about a separate PLECORY section, huh? []

oh, 1 lfs in lor halus gave me his number, say can place order for plecos. anyone interested, can let me know. his price tag for L018 & L027 was $35, but i know some of you have fantastic bargain power.[] (i've no connection (=no commission) with him, only talked to him once.[] )
    ----------------
    Plecory section ! gotta give it a thinker lah !.
    Flor ! ask him to order for me " Blue Eye Suttoni " Royal Pleco !. The $ for L018 and L027 looks okay leh ! but how big ? juv or adult ? , cheers ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, b328's L046 about 1.5" for $58, bigger one about 2.5" or so $78. but i didn't see the bigger one yesterday, which was still there last week.[:]

hey, if you want to order from that lor halus lfs, you'll need to give him the L-number lah. and i only talked to him once, so you want i can give you his number?

btw, ben/tiongbahru also had 2 L046 left, so if B328's stock not enough for you, can proceed there to grab also lah![]
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, b328's L046 about 1.5" for $58, bigger one about 2.5" or so $78. but i didn't see the bigger one yesterday, which was still there last week.[:]

hey, if you want to order from that lor halus lfs, you'll need to give him the L-number lah. and i only talked to him once, so you want i can give you his number?

btw, ben/tiongbahru also had 2 L046 left, so if B328's stock not enough for you, can proceed there to grab also lah![]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, no way lah! "secret" is i'm carrying my aqualog around with me these few days mah! still have to flip thru the pages to give you the numbers!![]

b328's L046 about 1.5" for $58, bigger one about 2.5" or so $78. but i didn't see the bigger one yesterday, which was still there last week.[:]

hey, if you want to order from that lor halus lfs, you'll need to give him the L-number lah. and i only talked to him once, so you want i can give you his number? his L018 & L027 were about 2.5".

(fish thefts seem to be big biz these days. first discus then betta then luohan then this lor halus guy discovered a L018 "disappeared" over the weekend. he said either stolen or sold by mistake together with some albino common suckermouth cats. but they look so diff!)

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    [/quote]
    Plecory section ! gotta give it a thinker lah !.
    Flor ! ask him to order for me " Blue Eye Suttoni " Royal Pleco !. The $ for L018 and L027 looks okay leh ! but how big ? juv or adult ? , cheers ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    ----------------
    [/quote]

i thk a pleco and corydoras section will be better or else the traffic too low.
    To each her own fish !
    petfrd

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    rain, plecory = pleco + cory lah!

hope it happens...

Feedback Score
    hi me new to pleco leh.any idea where to dwnload the list and picture of these L series thing.btw i jus buy a unknow pleco from pet mart on tues for $70 an a big royal pleco for $94 today at c328.....want to expand my collection more.what types grow very fast and big and not aggressive??????

rgds
    LH is the power to the dark side.LH leads to fear.Fear leads to anger.Anger leads to hate.Hate leads to suffering.....

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    simon ur link lead to a website on cat fish cooking.......

rgds
    LH is the power to the dark side.LH leads to fear.Fear leads to anger.Anger leads to hate.Hate leads to suffering.....

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    simon ur link lead to a website on cat fish cooking.......
    ----------------
    hahaha.. wonder what was on his mind when typing this link.. hahaha
    []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    he is the top enemy of catfish fanatic out there.....another osama.[] [] []

rgds

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/11/2002 1:55:58 PM

allen, no way lah! "secret" is i'm carrying my aqualog around with me these few days mah! still have to flip thru the pages to give you the numbers!![]
    ----------------
    flor, looks like time to burn the aqualog and drink the ash [] []
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hwchoy, burn and drink the ash, wait become a pleco myself![]

very funny, people carry books around, read comics, story books, etc, i study aqualog!!![:0] []

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    flor, when you brush your teeth in the morning, remember to check your ears, see whether they flap to the rythm of your breathing [:0] [:0] [:0]
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    []