Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Mervin,

Love all your nature shots.

Would like to know if the Canon DSLR file storage able to record the setting of aperture,ISO,etc , or you manually keep track what you are using during the shot ? If manually, wouldn't be too tedious to record down ?

Sorry out of the topic here, between 20D,30D and 400D , which one would be better buy in your opinion ? Any rumour like new 40D with features or 30D and 400D ?

cheers

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by neon
    Mervin,

Love all your nature shots.

Would like to know if the Canon DSLR file storage able to record the setting of aperture,ISO,etc , or you manually keep track what you are using during the shot ? If manually, wouldn't be too tedious to record down ?
    Thanks

to your question, yes all EXIF details are in the pix file or like u said...too tedious

between 20D,30D and 400D , which one would be better buy in your opinion ? Any rumour like new 40D with features or 30D and 400D ?

cheers
    30D is the improved model to the 20D (wider screen, more ISO options ....etc)
    both are very good, if $$$ is not an option then go for the newer model mate.

400D is the sucessor to the 350D and it is in its own class.
    better then the 20D/30D class ? well to each its own.

there must be reasons/ differences why the 20D/30D is about $500-$600 more then the 350D/400D class.

anyway i have not used the 350D or 400D therefore i'm not in any position to say much, perhaps u can check with Benny, he is the CHAMPS !

some may say that just get a higher end one so that u do not have to upgrade anytime soon but i say think about it carefully 1st.

photography equipments do not come cheap and for all u know......after spending all that $$$....u just might not like it.

try to borrow from a friend, play with it and see if u are willing to spend time, patience and $$$ to pursue this hobby.

cheers

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks for the comment.

Yah loh ! So Lens (macro,zoom,standard), tripod, flash , camera --> $5000 ???
    Last edited by benny; 9th Sep 2006 at 02:23.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    It can be cheaper if you purchase 2nd hands and 3rd parties... But of course, the body is either a Canon or a Nikon or a Minolta or a Olympus... Depends on your budget and needs...
    ~ Vincent ~ Fishes calm your mind...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/valice/

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks for the comment.

Yah loh ! So Lens (macro,zoom,standard), tripod, flash , camera --> $5000 ???

like Valice said, cost depends on type and brands bro.

tell me your intentions and perhaps i can help u.