Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Quote Originally Posted by benny
    Actually, I need a new handphone. Mine is broken. Since you guys doubt the phone, I might as well show you what you can potentially do with them if you are generous enough to sponsor me a set.

I also moderate on www.arofanatics.com's photography section and here's a thread dedicated to phone aquatic photography.

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=241925

Pehaps we should start one here?

Cheers,

Yeah! How about a mobile phone photography competition next trip?

PS: Benny, I wanted to buy a K800i when I was replacing my mobile phone. However, it wasn't out then . Is the quality really that good? K750i not any impressive on pictures.
    Cheers and Regards,
    Billy Cheong

I'm not always dumb,
    Just most of the time...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondoo
    I wanted to buy a K800i when I was replacing my mobile phone. However, it wasn't out then . Is the quality really that good? K750i not any impressive on pictures.
    The K750i was replaced by the K800i. So I thought might as well get this one. I'm sure the K750i is also good as I've seen a lot of folks using it.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by benny
    The K750i was replaced by the K800i. So I thought might as well get this one. I'm sure the K750i is also good as I've seen a lot of folks using it.

Cheers,
    The phone is extremely good, I will recommend it to anyone looking for a mobile phone. The MP3 player as well but the built in speaker is quite soft compared to Nokia series. However, Nokia users will find the vibrator abit weak.
    The camera cannot really make it, without zoom, highest quality with fine settings and no zoom, the picture turns out very grainy.

One example attached. Not to mention no optical zoom function for this phone.
    Cheers and Regards,
    Billy Cheong

I'm not always dumb,
    Just most of the time...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I'm using one, it's not bad for normal shots, but anything to do with night and bright light it fails.

There're some excellent shots by a k800i user here. In this case, it's really the user

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by |squee|
    I'm using one, it's not bad for normal shots, but anything to do with night and bright light it fails.

There're some excellent shots by a k800i user here. In this case, it's really the user
    Bright light are especially worst. I remember taking some pictures of my baby gal in the playground at night but when even the back light (those commonly used in playground) comes into the picture, there will be one straight line of over exposure.
    btw, those pictures were digitally enhanced (sharpern etc). Probably using photoshop, but atleast it deserved to be edited.....
    Cheers and Regards,
    Billy Cheong

I'm not always dumb,
    Just most of the time...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Having the equipment is one thing, taking time to completely know how to use it and make the best out of the feature is another.

Just like... keeping a fish is one thing but taking care it to show the full beauty of it is another challenges, true??

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I believe no equipment can really cover up the deficiency in photographic skill... worst still... it can magnify it. However, good equipment, with skills, can greatly expand the possibilities of capturing great photos.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Japan
    You Should see the cell phones here.. super cool.. saw this one that had a cool ipod like contraption in the front for mp3 music.. then flip open is phone.. and comes with a 3.2 mp camera... sweet..

Anyway.. heres a picture during one of the mountain topping hikes.. Taken of course.. with a G6.

No colour correction or anything like that done...just straight out of camera..as you know.. i'm a bit lazy..haha..

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I agree 101% that it is the photograher that makes the picture, not the camera. But then again, with the correct tools, this process becomes easier and you can have more flexibility.

ck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12