Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

my pleco..LDA033

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Bought this Pleco on impluse.should be LDa033,right??
    When my fishes are happy, I'm happy.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    francis, very cute-looking fella, nice big white spots!

heh, allen should be the man to give you a more accurate answer on the number lah! a few of them look so similar, like L248 too...

by the way, what's that green thing next to it? real bamboo? where did you get it?

oh yes, you're telling allen "you couldn't tahan your snowball in your tank". what's up? my snowball pleco's a terror, so i wonder if you're expriencing the same.
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    francis ! , yeap ! it's a LDA 033, have fun ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/20/2002 4:27:56 PM

francis, very cute-looking fella, nice big white spots!

heh, allen should be the man to give you a more accurate answer on the number lah! a few of them look so similar, like L248 too...

by the way, what's that green thing next to it? real bamboo? where did you get it?

oh yes, you're telling allen "you couldn't tahan your snowball in your tank". what's up? my snowball pleco's a terror, so i wonder if you're expriencing the same.
    ----------------
    Coryfav,the green thing is my apisto spawning cave.got it from tropical @ hulus.the snowball like to hide in it.

Allen,thks for the i.d.how big will this snowball gets?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Francis, the LDA033 max. size is 6 to 8 " , cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/20/2002 6:03:42 PM

Francis, the LDA033 max. size is 6 to 8 " , cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    ----------------
    Akoh,thks again.like this size.any sightings let me know,think going to start collecting [] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    -----------------------------
    Akoh,thks again.like this size.any sightings let me know,think going to start collecting

francis, give me a list of your present plecos and then get ready to cheong when i give you a list of plecos max 8".[] []

that's the size i've been aiming from Day 1, an exception is my L14a just couldn't resist!

btw, this "tropical" in halus is not mainland tropical, is it? where's the other "tropical"? tks!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/20/2002 9:55:58 PM

Akoh,thks again.like this size.any sightings let me know,think going to start collecting

francis, give me a list of your present plecos and then get ready to cheong when i give you a list of plecos max 8".[] []

that's the size i've been aiming from Day 1, an exception is my L14a just couldn't resist!

btw, this "tropical" in halus is not mainland tropical, is it? where's the other "tropical"? tks!
    ----------------
    Coryfav,the LDA33 is my first pleco.i had 6 L46 last yr.they
    did not make to this yr.ok,ready to go

tropical is right inside of hulus,more further than 35f maybe
    another 1km inside.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    mmm? so tropical is opposite irwana (ah pek's plant farm) or behind irwana? heard it's quite an interesting place, but i've not been behind irwana before...

ok, here goes:
    L015 - max 10cm only, got mine from qianhu
    L177 - max 25cm, most beautiful of all nuggets. try gan's. (i've already got L018, so... )
    L191 - max 20cm, same for L190
    L200 - max 15cm, last seen in TiongBahru (Ben's) and maybe B328 may still have.
    and of course not forgetting LDA19, max 10cm.

of course there're many more lah. what i do is to carry my aqualog with me as far as possible, when i got pleco-hunting![]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Generally those that belong to the Peckoltia (eg L168 ), Hypancistrus( eg L046 ) and Ancistrus ( eg L034 )should be okay ! cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/20/2002 10:50:38 PM

mmm? so tropical is opposite irwana (ah pek's plant farm) or behind irwana? heard it's quite an interesting place, but i've not been behind irwana before...

ok, here goes:
    L015 - max 10cm only, got mine from qianhu
    L177 - max 25cm, most beautiful of all nuggets. try gan's. (i've already got L018, so... )
    L191 - max 20cm, same for L190
    L200 - max 15cm, last seen in TiongBahru (Ben's) and maybe B328 may still have.
    and of course not forgetting LDA19, max 10cm.

of course there're many more lah. what i do is to carry my aqualog with me as far as possible, when i got pleco-hunting![]
    ----------------
    Coryfav,just behind irwana,got to go around cannot walk thru.
    tropical got cory also,but dun no i.d.thks for the list.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    thanks, francis! so that's the one my colleague told me about last week. he didn't see the name...[]