Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Common and True Clown Adaptability

Feedback Score

Common and True Clown Adaptability

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi everyone, recently got my self 2 common clown in my new setup 2ft tank. The bigger one seems to bully the smaller by pecking on it constantly. read somewhere suggesting in keeping in odd numbers. is it true ? Also, can i mixed common and true clown together. Same question applies for boxing and blood shrimp. Thanks...

jus leave them alone. common clowns cant do much damage. do not get more then 2 clowns.if the 2 pair up,they will kill of the other.
    same goes for mixing clowns.they old establish pair or clown will kill off the new wan
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Your shrimp should be able to co-exist peacefully. I've kept a blue lobster, 2 camel shrimps and 2 cleaner shrimps together for months without any problems so far.

Regards,
    Hong Yee

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    dfstan,
    i dun recommend keeping both true percula and common together.. and if u want to keep a group of common clowns, go for more than 5-8.. so that they can establish a hierarchy for themselves..

shrimps wise should be no prob.. they usually dun mix ard..
    []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.