Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Setting up a reef tank. Plse advise

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    WAHAHAHA the last time i met him olso say he wanna start...[] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
    i think he's tokin abt keong siong...been there once,not alot of livestock.
    i hv been into marine for 1.5+ yr.......but only 6 months into reef.
    hahah i dun mind if desmond is the mermaid...then can use him as a slave.....(but not htose kind lar )
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Spiff,
    spare me the details hor as in having desmond as your slave..your statement leaves much to imagination.. luckily, mine is decent.. haahahaha[][] [] [] btw, who is keong siong? a shop/farm? if it is a farm/shop, where is it??it seems to me that liverocks are in short supply now.. my friend also had problems getting them...
    As for me, me had been in marine for abt 4-5 yrs already..
    Nice to know u.. perhaps we can arrange to meet one day to go to the farm.. []
    Kelvin
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

yup its a shop.....if u wanna get liverock..go to sealife....cheap n good quality...okie lor but i sittin for my o's this y beri the bz

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ok.. guess u are 16.. me is 27 this year (2002) sigh.. [] old already.. hahaha.. compared to u.. all the best for your O..
    and i have no idea where sealife or keong siong are located.. me usually go to pacific marine or reefworld in Lor harlus to get the rocks...sometimes do get them from Reborn as well.. btw, how big is your tank again? i might have lobang for chiller.. smaller than the conventional type.. rather portable.. right now, the product had been tested in a 3 ft marine tank.. getting one for testing for results in my 4ft... once it is declared ok and patented, u interested?? price wise, sorry man, me not selling... just helping my friend to get biz.. he already sold abt 50 over pieces for freshwater model.. in the meantime, it is hush hush... me also dun know abt it until he told me this just now.. gonna get a free chiller.. hehehe.. []
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

wah kao keep me updated man......btw wat kind of chiller izzit??/izzit those peilter kind??
    sealife is located in an alley just after Hover Hotel, opposite a red Chinese temple....quite famous i think.

heres the add.

sea life aquarium
    240 Balestier Rd S 329702
    Tel : 256 4727
    Closed on Mondays.

keong seong fish shop
    Blk 22 Havelock Rd #01-699
    Tel : 272 9384

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    As for the chiller, it is currently hush hush.. (the marine version) i have no idea what the peilter type is like.. but i can say it is portable.. that is all i know..[] oh, the place in balestier is called Sealife... never knew that.. last time i went there, it was closed.. hehehe.. btw, u been to keong seong? nvr been there b4. and the sealife, is it worth my trip down?
    Kelvin

ya lah....say i wanted to start but still haben start yet.....no money no time....abit sian liao also..hehe...

spiff> my mh? still dismantled in my cuboard. u want har? later overkill sial, 2 not enuf meh?

kelvin>yah, keong seong or something....nothing fantastic abt their livestock....just happen to see a couple of seahorses a few months ago..

both of u..mermaid ur head lah

no lar jus askin only.......
    sure sian lah everyday car car

kel,sumthimes they got good stuff.....their equipments r very ex! but lr n livestocks r pretty ok

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ok.. me still have no idea where Keong Seong is at..but i will hunt it down..hahaha..... any idea what kind of equipment or stuff they carry there?? want to make sure that it is worth my trip down..

Dez, what kinda of MH are u using? planning to sell?

Spiff and Dez,
    Seen or know of any place that have purple tang? The last time i seen it ard (other than the one in my tank) was like 2 yrs back..
    []

kel> not really using it. a fellow forumer passed me a HQI 150W ballast, ignitor, bracket and ballast. in working condition but really had no time to DIY a hood. these stuff can be bought rather cheaply...think less than $100 or around that region. but u have to DIY it yourself lah. if u interested lemme know i try to find the addy for u.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12