Now I had another problem as some might know about and that is that I will now for a temporally for about the next 18 to 24 months beginning from the time I have the two reef tanks setup to handle FO. Like the skimmers and to get strips of glass to run across the back of both tanks and have lighting strips.

The ER skimmer for the 180, I will buy the one that I will have it as when a reef tank, so this skimmer for the 180 is $700+ and for the 240. Now this is another matter for since the tank will be just about completely rebuild later on when the money is together for it, I will not buy expensive skimmers for this for the skimmer that I will have later on as a reef tank will cost $1000+ and it too is a ER skimmer.

I will however get a ASM skimmer, or better yet two of them to maintain the 240 as a FO system that the two ASM skimmers will be for 150 gals each and I think they are like $250 if not less.

One problem im coming across in this idea is the fish inhabitants for I will not be getting any high cost fish for the time I be having them for is rather a short period of not more then two years. The idea here is so that both reef tanks not seat around empty for another two years doing nothing and being that the person who supposed to been doing these tanks had refused to call when he would finish the job, I now have to get money together to pay another lfs to do these tanks and they will however be better then what jeff of fish world was doing.

Here are some thoughts to what I put in the tanks:

Red Sea sailfin tang
lime green wrasse
Golden phase (Arothron meleagris)
Odonus niger
Red Sea Bird Wrasse
Harlequin Tuskfish

The thing is, I not believe it be a good idea to get any larger aggressive species and being that I not keep them for long, I not spend anything more the $150 a fish. So what ideas can one offer on this slight little problem?

Buddy ><{{{{">