Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: pleo reccomendation

Feedback Score

pleo reccomendation

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    can anyone reccomended pleco that can grow more than 8 inches and fast one.i meant thoses exotic onli.if better can provide price,pix and location of availability.tks......!

rgds
    LH is the power to the dark side.LH leads to fear.Fear leads to anger.Anger leads to hate.Hate leads to suffering.....

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/29/2002 12:49:40 AM

can anyone reccomended pleco that can grow more than 8 inches and fast one.i meant thoses exotic onli.if better can provide price,pix and location of availability.tks......!

rgds
    ----------------
    Huaikong ! check out - www.planetcatfish.com . Let me know which speices you're looking for and I'll try to help you on the $ and where to get !, cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    availability - akoh's tank? hitman's? urbanjungleman's?[] [] []
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Flor ! , urbanjungleman oreli convert his pleco tank to planted tank ! . Some of those Plecos u saw at Gan's is HIS eg spiny monster.

Safe Diving !.
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    [:0] wow!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Akoh, welcome back, I've tried to call you last week but I think you're in Redang. Latest- I've converted my frog tank back to fish tank again! This is because I've got a piece of Suttoni coming from USA!! Ha ha... (USA=Ulu Sembawang Area)! i will be keeping back some plecos (selectively this time) and maybe a stingray or two. For huai Kong, maybe you should recommend him Blue eye Bruno or just simply purchase a big Royal depending on his budget.
    Have I done my water change?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    urbanjungleman, good news for your other 2 plecorymania brothers!

hey, you found the "blue eyes"? then prepare for the "where, how much $?quot; coming your way cos i think at least 2 other people are waiting for this![]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/30/2002 10:36:18 AM

This is because I've got a piece of Suttoni coming from USA!! Ha ha... (USA=Ulu Sembawang Area)!
    ----------------
    [:0] Blue Eye Suttoni ! I want one ! I want one ! update me ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !