Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    ----------------
    Thanks buddy, got to get some. Anyway my L046 really like the "bamboo setup".
    ----------------
    Anytime man !. I'm currently using PVC tubing in my L046 breeding tank ! don't really like the " plastic look " still prefer bamboo ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hey, remember francis' snowball pic? there's an artificial bamboo which he got from tropical, only $4 but it's a "one-way street"...

no need to go bike & parang, nor use pvc pipe?
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Wah... feel like giving up my idea for a cichlid tank and join the plecomania club.... lol
    Cheers!!

Sherwin Choo
    [email protected]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/1/2002 9:40:01 AM

hey, remember francis' snowball pic? there's an artificial bamboo which he got from tropical, only $4 but it's a "one-way street"...

no need to go bike & parang, nor use pvc pipe?
    ----------------
    Flor ! I still prefer the " real thing " lah ! []
    Sherchoo ! you're always welcome ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Allen was at C328 during lunch to check out the natural rock u r saying. The price is damm bloodly exp. They actually sold in kg. 1kg= 4 bucks. I was looking at one pc and guess what's the weight??? 6kg!!!!! The shopkeeper told me only 2 pc left the other pc weight 10kg [] [] []. I think I will stick back to my bamboo and drift wood. Anyway just find another bamboo plantation near the entrance of PIE from Jalan Bahar but near to bash through some thick plantation. [] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kunner, Yah ! those neutral rock can be quite heavy and X too ! but what to do ! make beli nice decor leh !.
    Let me know when u're going " bamboo harvesting " [], I want some too !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kunner, allen, i just passed by centrepoint this evening. robinson's using bamboo as part of their window display.

so after the sales... []
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    That's is what I am hunting for- Bamboo.

Kunner- need your help on the location to find the bamboo Used to have a lot last time around Sing but now can't even recall where I see them.

Cheers

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Allen not so soon lah! Just go today and the surrounding plantation is flooded due to the rain. Samll fish, the location bely difficult to tell u. It at the forestation near the entrance of PIE/KJE from Jalan Bahar road. There is some work carry on round there.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/2/2002 12:07:25 AM

Allen not so soon lah! Just go today and the surrounding plantation is flooded due to the rain. Samll fish, the location bely difficult to tell u. It at the forestation near the entrance of PIE/KJE from Jalan Bahar road. There is some work carry on round there.
    ----------------
    Ai ya ! army trained one ! no scare one ! Cheong ah ! [] [].
    Think I know the spots u're referring to ! quite near my office ! will check it out during my " snake time " ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12