Country
    Singapore

KillieChat with Wright Huntley

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all,

Killies.com is pleased to have Mr Wright Huntley visit Singapore and he will be sharing with us, his experience on a variety of topics.

His presentation, "Killifish hobby in the Western USA", will cover fish-husbandry, conservation work and if time allows, his visits to fish rooms and even live food culturing.

Seats are limited to 25 and as a gesture of goodwill to invite newcomers, most members of the killie forum have opted for standing space, so you can be comfortable. There's plently to information to absorb, so please register early, either here or at Killies.com's Attendee's List.

The KillieChat presentation will kick off at 2pm on 3rd December 2006 at Sera Centre, 565 Macpherson Road. Click here for location map.

If you've been curious to know what killifishes are, or to meet up with killie-keepers, be there and see how hobbyists do it on the other side of the big pond. I'll be looking forward to seeing you there.
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Ron,

I am interested
    Nicholas

Newbie en el cichlid enano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Great News. For those who attend the talk and need help to get started on killifish, feel free to contact me and I'll *assist you to get started. You can follow the link to my website and post your quaries.

It's an interesting and unique fishkeeping hobby very different from the norm. Just imagine eggs stored in room temperature in containers without water for months and fry hatch out when water is added. It's an amazing experience for all whch none other fishkeeping will give you other than killifish. A mysterious fish where you hardly able to see them in our aquarium shops.

* Due to the tight working schedule I have, please do give a few days grace for me to answer your quaries.

Regards,
    Au SL
    Killiesconnection

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Ronnie,

I'll put this up as a sticky till next week.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Many thanks for the sticky, Benny. I'm looking forward to meet this old timer and can expect to learn lots from him, as will those who'd be attending the presentation. I'll be meeting you there?

BTW, for those who need public transport details and/or didn't know that EcoCulture has moved, please check here. [yup, folks, EC is within Sera Centre's premises, just behind the bus-stop]
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    A lady customer would like to attend.

1. lai mun
    Azmi, the ShopMaster
    EcoCulture Aquarium
    565 MacPherson Road #01-01 Singapore 368234
    Tel / (65) 68732873 Hp / (65) 81212476
    Website / www.ecoculturesg.com
    Email / [email protected]
    Weekday 12-9pm / Sat 12-6pm /Sun 12-3pm / Close on Public Holidays

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by RonWill View Post
    Many thanks for the sticky, Benny. I'm looking forward to meet this old timer and can expect to learn lots from him, as will those who'd be attending the presentation. I'll be meeting you there?
    Our pleasure. Would love to attend, but timing is not ideal. Will be out of town during that time. With great regret, I will have to pass on this session.

Hopefully, there will be photos to share with the rest of us on AQ.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?