Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corydoras Caudimaculatus in Tropical?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Corydoras Caudimaculatus in Tropical?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    guys who've been to tropical lately to check on apistos: have you seen c. caudimaculatus there?

was in their website http://www.tropicalfishintl.com/newframe.htm, but wondering if it's updated.[:]

members who keep livebearers, their Tiger Platy looks interesting.
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Florence, does the juli look like tris?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    leonghui, tropical's "julii" on their website looks more like trilineatus to me...[:0]
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    it's not julii

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/2/2002 3:59:01 PM

guys who've been to tropical lately to check on apistos: have you seen c. caudimaculatus there?

was in their website http://www.tropicalfishintl.com/newframe.htm, but wondering if it's updated.[:]

members who keep livebearers, their Tiger Platy looks interesting.
    ----------------
    Coryfav,Dun think they have it now,going down again tomorrow
    will check for you.cheers.
    When my fishes are happy, I'm happy.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    thanks, francis! hey, have you cheong to ganquarama yet?[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/2/2002 11:38:26 PM

thanks, francis! hey, have you cheong to ganquarama yet?[]
    ----------------
    going there next week.L260[] []

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    they have alot of super big sterbai for $10 each though

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    whoa...!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Tropical's selection of corys is limited. there's large Sterbai,Trilineatus and Bronze for sale at $10 each. the rest are smaller sized sterbai, paleatus and bronzes for sale. there's no other species that i saw. oh yeah, the tiger platy's kinda ex. $10 per platy is like.. a HOLE in the pocket. though i must say they're quite nice. []
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Coryfav,just came back from tropical,dun have wat you want.
    smaller sterbai $3,panda $2.[] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hey guys, thanks. so tropical's webby not really updated...[:]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Coryfav,saw green cory at 63 lor halus,onli $0.80 .the second shop also got some cory.sori dun no their name.[] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    thanks, francis! yeah, lor halus is the place to get more common corys like aeneus, peppered, albino, panda and trili. green cory is a aeneus too, if remember correctly, paid 40cents at tiongbahru.[:0] []

by the way, no more L260 at gan's yesterday. i took the last L262 which had been there for the last 3 months![]

can consider this my first "rescue operation" cos it's been terrorised by those L114. still a scardy cat in my tank so far...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    by the way, no more L260 at gan's yesterday. i took the last L262 which had been there for the last 3 months![]

can consider this my first "rescue operation" cos it's been terrorised by those L114. still a scardy cat in my tank so far...
    ----------------
    Coryfav,whoa rescue operation can be expensive??Bread and kaya lunch today []
    still got L66 at gan?[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    francis, the L066 is the one that looks like L260, right?

anyway, don't have lah. except for L114, the rest are the usual L046, L047, LDA033, L134.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    today's lunch, when to mei ling street market. got this lobang:

vegetable rice - 1 meat, 2 veg = $2
    laksa - $1

but i ate something else lah, and boss paid for my drink!
    []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/5/2002 1:43:40 PM

vegetable rice - 1 meat, 2 veg = $2
    laksa - $1

----------------
    Flor ! u scare me man ! for a moment I thought u gonna say 1 meat, 2 veg. = 2 bucks plus free LH ! phew ! phew ![].
    Those leopards are known to be bullies lah ! especially feeding time ! [:0] , Cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    yeah, allen, there's a LHS on the ground floor below that hawker center, so maybe one day they'll have joint venture![]

those leopard L114 huh! big bullies, alright! my L262's been hidding since i got it home, and only came out this morning! hope it'll be ok.

hey, seems someone reserved a big pleco at gan's. that you, allen-san? don't know what's it, but put in tank next to big L14a.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/5/2002 2:48:33 PM

those leopard L114 huh! big bullies, alright! my L262's been hidding since i got it home, and only came out this morning! hope it'll be ok.

hey, seems someone reserved a big pleco at gan's. that you, allen-san? don't know what's it, but put in tank next to big L14a.
    ----------------
    Flor ! the L262 is quite a weak fellow so ! keep an eye on him ! .
    big pleco next to L14a ? must be either a L273 or L025 I Saw last week ! anyway it's not me lah ! I onli reserved a very very nice L177 Iriri ! [].

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast