Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Good sutff and the bad ..

Good sutff and the bad ..

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys, just a couple of updates ... my brown knobbly cucumber has reproduced!! And now I have two! [] The "butt" of one and the mouth of the other are still in the process of growing, but both segments seem to be doing well, hanging off LR and trying to recuperate.

Bought my first royal gramma and 3 purple queen anthias as well - just that the male jumped out of the tank and mati. damn sad ...

Getting more adventurous about stocking liao, now that I've added an extra refugium and DSB tank. Last time was so kia-see, kept only a pair of oscillaris clowns.

Regards,
    Hong Yee

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    that is good news.. hong yee... but do stock up slowly..[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Oman
    That great news man. When it muiltple to 4 sell me one ok![]

hahah good news man......but got bad news for ur purple queens...they r very delicate n need live plankton to survive.
    however dosent mean tt u hv both refugium n dsb means u can stock heavily hor..so dun hurry.
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    just wondering how frequesnt you guys purchase your live stock? Is it everyweek buy per fish or more. Or every month add one fish to the tank? I 'm just curious.....

i stop buying fish liao. now look for a flame hawk n collection complete. hehehe but my sps n clams not done yet... it depends lor. if there r nice things then buy lor.its not a must to buy
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i have stop buying LR since i last setup the tank.. and fishes.. unless it is nice, if not, i wun stock up.. coz i'm pretty happy with what i have...
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Argh, Spiff you're right!! All 3 died! one jumped out, and the other 2 were eaten by crabs. Damn, I'm going to remove every single one of those buggers and barbecue them and feed them to crows.

Feedback Score
    hello
    I too, have the urge to remove all the crabs in my pico-tank but have 2nd tots.
    As I did not see with my eyes how the crabs ate my cleaner shrimp, I'm not sure whether if my cleaner died by itself and the crabs merely clean up the job OR the crabs actually ambush my shrimp and makan it. If it is the former, then the crabs are actually helping in the clean up. It would be very difficult to remove a dead animal hidden inside or behind rocks; this is when the 'clean-up team' helps..
    Just my 2-cents worth...