Images
    Country
    Singapore

9 inch cube terrarium

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    After attending the workshop conducted by Wild Ginger, some of us got inspired.

And I went ahead with setting up a 9 inch cube terrarium. As I was extremely busy with work, I had to do this over a Sunday evening... And all was done up in less than 30 minutes!...

Rainy look...

But today, just found the table lamp not working... Got to find another one over the Christmas period! How to find?... Everywhere so many people... *Sigh*...
    Read me! :bigsmile: http://justikanz.blogspot.com/

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Oh, juggling is hard work, man!...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Malaysia
    nice ....what are those peppels below the substrate for?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    hi... just curious... whats the temperature in the vivarium???

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Mad, those pebbles are for preventing the soil from retaining too much moisture... That's not very good for the roots...

Plante6: Temperature? Not sure... But my office can get very cold... I think the room temperature would be about 23-24 degrees Celcius or less... Hmm... Maybe I should buy thermometers for my tanks...

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Feedback Score
    Country
    Malaysia
    thank you thinking on starting one myself

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Will there be any livestocks inside the terrarium ?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Justikanz View Post
    Mad, those pebbles are for preventing the soil from retaining too much moisture... That's not very good for the roots...

Plante6: Temperature? Not sure... But my office can get very cold... I think the room temperature would be about 23-24 degrees Celcius or less... Hmm... Maybe I should buy thermometers for my tanks...
    wow!! so cold?? can i set 1 up in normal room temperature??

btw its planted86 not 26

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Apologies, Planted86!! I always get the top and bottom numbers of the numpad mixed up!

Normal room temperature should be fine. Best to have good ventilation in the room to keep the room temperature lower. I have problems with my room at home as I could not open the windows. The plants can still grow, but they often look better when the temperature is lower. My vivarium at home can reach 35 degrees!!...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    nice.... do the plant look rather withered?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Looks good for a start might want to update us when it matures!
    Cheers!

Benetay

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    oi ! whats inside there ???

got froggies boh ?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    No pictures to update as too busy to take and upload... But had did some minor changes to the plant collection

Shermans, the yellow leaves are from the new Cryptocoryne willisii which had settled down now...

And yes, Mervin, sometime's residing in the tank. Her name is Fatty or Ah Pui.