Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi folks, my name is Ivan, age 21 now( , eligible to get $$ money from the government)..

Currently schooling in NUS, majoring Mechanical Engineering...i stay in hostel..so only back home during weekends to jagar my tank..that's y it has always been in a terrible condition till now.. .but nxt sem onwards will be back @ home..so this coming term break..gotta earn $$ to do 1 X big revamp of my tank..

i started keeping fish during the luohan craze..my last 2 luohand died 2 days aft the tsunami (yup...that tsunami)..

aft that i went into planted aft my uncle told me it's easy..(he nv told me it's expensive!!!)..

i did not start with the correct foot, got all the funny equipments like undergravel filter..etc..

went thru 1 X big massacre in my tank when i started out..countless fishes killed by the notorious disease called "itch".

I was fortunate to be introduced to this forum by one of my army men who was also into planted then.....

blar blar blar...think better stop here. if not pple thought i'm blogging...
    Last edited by benny; 22nd Dec 2006 at 22:58. Reason: split thread
    i'm ADDicted to this wonderful hobby