6 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    It's been over 2 years since I started my hobby and joined AQ (I think). Time for a update

My name is Terence, 19 year old bugger studying in Ngee Ann Polytechnic School of Engineering.

Downgraded from 4 various tanks to a single 2ft non-CO2 tank right now in foresight of my army stint next year. I love examining the detail of planted tanks, and I like to try and include interesting elements in all my tanks.

How did I get into this hobby? An uncle of mine gave me a common betta, and that got me started when I searched online and found petfrd.com, and then aquaticquotient.com. I still remember the old layout of the site, with articles and such. Hope it will be revived again soon.

Other than planted tanks, I spend my free time like a pig, watching movies or playing Defense of the Ancients (DoTA) online, otherwise I'm sleeping or doing housework for my working mum.
    Last edited by |squee|; 24th Dec 2006 at 20:06. Reason: update

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    proud and arrogant?? haha.. donch worry... with budak (officially known as tyrant hypocrite busybody bigot preacher) u won't have to worry about getting flamed.